Skip to main content

Masterchef 2021

Oh dear! That was intense.

Haha! I'm FAR too invested in the people on this show. I can't help it though because I like all of them.

Hi everyone, I watched the catchup shows earlier today on channel 11. Yes was a bit sad to see Conor go he was quite a character. I don't think it's last we will see from this guy especially in the Melbourne foodie scene.

Congratulations to Maya for getting back into the competition.

I might only tune in and watch the show every now and then so please don't worry about posting about the latest show on here. lol. I will just read the comments on here it's great!

Cheers and all the best! :)

I LOVE lobster! But usually only the tails and legs at a push...they can keep the yucky stuff or just don't tell me what's in the sauces or whatever they've used it for...I might go for it then. Maybe...

I LOVE lobster! But usually only the tails and legs at a push...they can keep the yucky stuff or just don't tell me what's in the sauces or whatever they've used it for...I might go for it then. Maybe...
Exactly.
If you're going to put goop in the sauce then don't tell me.
Please don't try to sell me lobster ovaries.

Last night's episode was a bit boring. I've virtually fast forwarded the whole thing!
In saying that, I still got teary to see Amin go. That are a nice bunch of people.

Last edited:
I felt the same Feb. I couldn't find anything to say so I said nothing haha. Hopefully tonight's is better.

Interesting idea, going around the city taking pictures of what they will cook. Now to see how that works out!
Should probably go to a restaurant and snap a picture of a plate of food and make it 😁

Thus one was a bit bizarre. I couldn't see most of them, could anyone else?
I'd like to think I have a good imagination, but it was lost on this one.

Haha I think their interpretations were rather abstract. Like Pete's of the Yarra...why would you want to try to replicate something from/about a river that runs upside down? I wouldn't want to eat anything that reminds me of that. Obviously the judges felt a bit the same.

Jimmy looked yum I thought and Depinder's too.

Watched last night's tonight.

So.... the objective was to create a dish that epitomised your food dream channelled into a photograph taken in Melbourne.
My favourite was Meja's rubbish bin :)

Back