Skip to main content

Masterchef 2021

Really? That's not very nice. I didn't know they did that here. How do you find out?
And what is OTT?
Off topic something?
off the topic, I got an alert (the usual where someone quotes you) but this time it said reply deleted for OTT we went on about groceries & buying alcohol in aldis LOLOL

(sneaks up on kicks...so this is where you really use witty banter...sneaks out of thread...)

LOL! Hey it's the only reality show I actually try and watch these days...seriously...lol

I think I spent too many years watching Masterchef and hanging out in their forums when Big Brother finished...lol o_O

off the topic, I got an alert (the usual where someone quotes you) but this time it said reply deleted for OTT we went on about groceries & buying alcohol in aldis LOLOL

You have Aldi supermarkets over there in California? Damn they really are taking over all over the place then...

Happy for those who made it last night but not so happy about some who left.

That was very thoughtful of you.
I went to watch a bit tonight, but when I heard it was a knock out, felt I need to watch the whole lot together, so have put it off until tomorrow night. Thanks Seph x

Just caught up.
Happy with the returnee but I wanted Eric.

LOL at the winner getting "the apron, not Jock" and Tom going "damn!".

Just caught up.
Happy with the returnee but I wanted Eric.

LOL at the winner getting "the apron, not Jock" and Tom going "damn!".

Wow, Maya. She was having a nightmare and pulled it off!
She really does seem to have improved in leaps and bounds and I'm glad she won...she seems nice not to mention a good cook.

Yes It is a shame about Eric. I was quite fascinated with some of his dishes and would've loved to taste them. Unfortunately I won't be trying any of his recipes though as they seem too labour intensive for me...like most of them really haha!

Cheers @Sephrenia for letting us try and catch up on the episodes. I watched a few of the repeats today on channel 11 and I think the other new one's might be shown later today on 11 also.

Yes Minoli certainly knocked it out of the ballpark with that chocolate dessert.

That reminds me, I wonder if they will ever try and return the old Croquembouche challenge to the new MC kitchen? Oh I remember the fun and laughs from years ago watching the contestants try and make that thing it was an absolute classic! They should do it again. Here's an old clip of the classic Croquembouche...lol

Last edited:
Seeing them cut up that Murray cod tonight made me think of something I read this week about fish.
One fish we should avoid eating is Orange Roughy, from the Perch family.
They are an endangered species and live up to 100 years old. It then said, so you could be eating a fish that is older than your grandmother!
That was a conscience pricker.
So that's off the to buy list from now on.

Last edited:
Seeing them cut up that Murray cod made me feel a bit sick.

Don't worry Feb, Orange Roughy is safe from me as is all other fresh fish because I just don't eat it.

Back