• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Masterchef 2021

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
Yes, I'd be like Andy I think. But amazingly he seemed to love Linda's dish. How can you love something so hot that you can't speak? Doesn't make sense to me...and I also wonder how their bums feel the next day? Sorry...

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
It is a bit strange. Maybe it's a sort of 'addiction' to replace drug use. The experts say you often replace one addiction for another but if it's worry beads for him at least that's a lot healthier.

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
Oh dear! So sorry to see Tom go but thankful Pete was safe.

Looks like there's a week of challenges with eliminated contestants?

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
Happy Minola is back in the contest...always liked her and her delicious looking dishes.

Unfortunately, Connor seemed a bit over confident and paid the price tonight? I'm glad he has another chance as his dish last night almost made me want to eat octopus!

Am I the only one still watching?

Converse

Happy Minola is back in the contest...always liked her and her delicious looking dishes.

Unfortunately, Connor seemed a bit over confident and paid the price tonight? I'm glad he has another chance as his dish last night almost made me want to eat octopus!

Am I the only one still watching?

Hi I sometimes try and watch the repeats that are on during the next day but I have missed a few days now. I hope Conor can get back into the competition.

Cheers!