Skip to main content

Masterchef 2021

Yes, I'd be like Andy I think. But amazingly he seemed to love Linda's dish. How can you love something so hot that you can't speak? Doesn't make sense to me...and I also wonder how their bums feel the next day? Sorry...

It is a bit strange. Maybe it's a sort of 'addiction' to replace drug use. The experts say you often replace one addiction for another but if it's worry beads for him at least that's a lot healthier.

Oh dear! So sorry to see Tom go but thankful Pete was safe.

Looks like there's a week of challenges with eliminated contestants?

Happy Minola is back in the contest...always liked her and her delicious looking dishes.

Unfortunately, Connor seemed a bit over confident and paid the price tonight? I'm glad he has another chance as his dish last night almost made me want to eat octopus!

Am I the only one still watching?

Happy Minola is back in the contest...always liked her and her delicious looking dishes.

Unfortunately, Connor seemed a bit over confident and paid the price tonight? I'm glad he has another chance as his dish last night almost made me want to eat octopus!

Am I the only one still watching?

Hi I sometimes try and watch the repeats that are on during the next day but I have missed a few days now. I hope Conor can get back into the competition.

Cheers!

Back