Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

They are all still denying it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true or 2/3 true.

Maggie Beer and Poh if we can only get 2/3. Though Curtis has/had a relationship with Coles (I assume they still sponsor MC?) which would endear him to the powers that be.

...what da fug?... first Karl Stiffynodick gets sacked from The Today Show and then these 3 buffoon dickheads from Masterchef!... how can we be so blessed?... if Channel 9 now dump that nitwitted numbnutted arsehole Scott Cam from our screens I will do a streak on my wheelchair in the Main Street in my new town of Swansea in NSW I swear it!... I am sooooooooo happy!... so they think that they can sell themselves as a package to either Netflix or Foxtel?... HA!... good luck with that you egotistical vain fugwits!... who do you think you are?... Clarkson/May and Hammond from ‘Top Gear’?... seriously.... who da fug do you think you are... rant over!... cheers.

...what da fug?... first Karl Stiffynodick gets sacked from The Today Show and then these 3 buffoon dickheads from Masterchef!... how can we be so blessed?... if Channel 9 now dump that nitwitted numbnutted arsehole Scott Cam from our screens I will do a streak on my wheelchair in the Main Street in my new town of Swansea in NSW I swear it!... I am sooooooooo happy!... so they think that they can sell themselves as a package to either Netflix or Foxtel?... HA!... good luck with that you egotistical vain fugwits!... who do you think you are?... Clarkson/May and Hammond from ‘Top Gear’?... seriously.... who da fug do you think you are... rant over!... cheers.
and Joh from house rules is leaving,now if they could get rid of those judges too

Curtis is still denying it. He doesn't want to relocate. I'd say he will be a guest mentor at most.

If that's the lineup of new judges for 2020, ugh is my reaction, they might as well bring back Gary, George and Matt instead.

We'll just have to see how it goes, I think the original three, after so many years, will be hard to replace.

Andy is good, the other 2 I've never heard of. And I'm a little confused with the TV Tonight article, is it an all stars or a mix of returning and new contestants?

These 3 are actually really good. Saw a snippet of their Studio 10 interview.

Andy is good, the other 2 I've never heard of. And I'm a little confused with the TV Tonight article, is it an all stars or a mix of returning and new contestants?

It is All Stars. One of the judges confirmed it in the interview that I watched.

Not excited, wouldn't have been my choices, time will tell of course. Like em or loath them, Gary/George/Matt left big shoes to fill, Channel 10 will need to heavily promote the new lineup because frankly 2 of them are unknown and Andy Allen was hardly the most memorable of the former winners of Masterchef.

I wonder who gets the gig of mentor to the contestants in 2020? Matt Sinclair again, maybe, or Poh?

Not excited, wouldn't have been my choices, time will tell of course. Like em or loath them, Gary/George/Matt left big shoes to fill, Channel 10 will need to heavily promote the new lineup because frankly 2 of them are unknown and Andy Allen was hardly the most memorable of the former winners of Masterchef.

Hardly the most memorable to who? Even if that were the case - he is one of the most successful winners and that is all that matters.

Back