Masterchef 2019

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...what da fug?... first Karl Stiffynodick gets sacked from The Today Show and then these 3 buffoon dickheads from Masterchef!... how can we be so blessed?... if Channel 9 now dump that nitwitted numbnutted arsehole Scott Cam from our screens I will do a streak on my wheelchair in the Main Street in my new town of Swansea in NSW I swear it!... I am sooooooooo happy!... so they think that they can sell themselves as a package to either Netflix or Foxtel?... HA!... good luck with that you egotistical vain fugwits!... who do you think you are?... Clarkson/May and Hammond from ‘Top Gear’?... seriously.... who da fug do you think you are... rant over!... cheers.

Lindsay1973

Awesome site donor
...what da fug?... first Karl Stiffynodick gets sacked from The Today Show and then these 3 buffoon dickheads from Masterchef!... how can we be so blessed?... if Channel 9 now dump that nitwitted numbnutted arsehole Scott Cam from our screens I will do a streak on my wheelchair in the Main Street in my new town of Swansea in NSW I swear it!... I am sooooooooo happy!... so they think that they can sell themselves as a package to either Netflix or Foxtel?... HA!... good luck with that you egotistical vain fugwits!... who do you think you are?... Clarkson/May and Hammond from ‘Top Gear’?... seriously.... who da fug do you think you are... rant over!... cheers.
and Joh from house rules is leaving,now if they could get rid of those judges too