• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Masterchef 2019

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
Surprised they got Poh to come back, she was kind of a winner anyway.

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Well that's a very clever way to bring in the new judges, by tempting us with past contestants, and for me I think it'll work, as I was only saying a few days ago I'll probably give the show a miss now.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
I use Marion's products at Coles and follow her recipes. She has an incredibly successful International brand. I highly recommend her recipes and prodcuts.

Poh is and will always be my favourite MasterChef contestant

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I use Marion's products at Coles and follow her recipes. She has an incredibly successful International brand. I highly recommend her recipes and prodcuts.
We (me and my mum) made Marion's pad thai - mild version, it's great that she gives options - and it was amazing.

Bluefin

Water Dragons are fun!
You know that TEN are trying to mitigate a potential disaster launch, and possible season, when they advertise Gordon Ramsay for ALL of Week 1.

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...
You know that TEN are trying to mitigate a potential disaster launch, and possible season, when they advertise Gordon Ramsay for ALL of Week 1.
I think that was already made clear when they advertised that it's an all-stars season...

I think Masterchef might well have seen its day.