Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Well that's a very clever way to bring in the new judges, by tempting us with past contestants, and for me I think it'll work, as I was only saying a few days ago I'll probably give the show a miss now.

Dani Venn is back.
IMG_0881__91139.1542338450.1024.1024.JPG

I use Marion's products at Coles and follow her recipes. She has an incredibly successful International brand. I highly recommend her recipes and prodcuts.

Poh is and will always be my favourite MasterChef contestant

I use Marion's products at Coles and follow her recipes. She has an incredibly successful International brand. I highly recommend her recipes and prodcuts.

We (me and my mum) made Marion's pad thai - mild version, it's great that she gives options - and it was amazing.

You know that TEN are trying to mitigate a potential disaster launch, and possible season, when they advertise Gordon Ramsay for ALL of Week 1.

You know that TEN are trying to mitigate a potential disaster launch, and possible season, when they advertise Gordon Ramsay for ALL of Week 1.

I think that was already made clear when they advertised that it's an all-stars season...

I think Masterchef might well have seen its day.

Back