Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Just heard that on the lead up to the news.
I know there's been a lot of criticism about them, and the program needs a shake up but I can't imagine out without them. It'll be like when Gretle left BB.

Bet you Billy,Po and MAtt are going to be the new judges...because they were the mentors?
Watching Billy though is like watching wallpaper she is so boring

Just heard that on the lead up to the news.
I know there's been a lot of criticism about them, and the program needs a shake up but I can't imagine out without them. It'll be like when Gretle left BB.
Yep, I feel this way too.

That judging panel has gotten very stale for me, and there's been far too much overt favourtism to certain people over the last few seasons, Tessa and Larissa a case in point this year.
Matt Sinclair definitely should be a judge next year, but I wouldn't necessarily hire Poh and Billie too.............why not instead Justine Schofield and another past winner or runnerup, like Andy Allen, or that Brent guy?

Of course any replacement judge would ideally be someone people known to the audience, a real fan favourite if possible.

415BB2F000000578-4595678-Caught_the_bug_Judge_favourite_Tamara_seemed_to_acquire_Arum_s_d-m-85...jpg

Of course any replacement judge would ideally be someone people known to the audience, a real fan favourite if possible.

View attachment 54700

If not...
62070766_2206699819446386_261180374589369810_n.jpg

Back