Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

I was just relieved that Simon survived, as whoever was against Tessa didn't stand a chance.
It was clear Nicole was going by the way they made her cry with the big "follow your dreams" speech.

Tessa and Larissa are so incredibly big-headed. It was all "I made a beautiful.." and Tessa even took the credit for the meal made by four people, with "I made a..."
She is going to win and knows it.

George is becoming a liability for the Masterchef franchise, they ought to dump him in 2020 and replace him on the judging panel with Matt Sinclair.
As for tonight, if they send Simon home, I couldn't be bothered watching any of the finale tomorrow night.
Tessa certainly is totally full of herself, Tim has gotten favourable treatment since episode one of this season, and Larissa too is very much a judges pet.
The format of the finale sounds boring too, all they have to do is cook a 3 course menu for past Masterchef alumni, apparently no Heston like pressure tests.

Channel 10 ain't got the budget for an overseas trip, or the budget that used to go on Masterchef overseas trips is now spent on Survivor Australia LOL
Tessa saying she might be going home.........which means she won't be going home, no doubt Gary and George will pop along after the break to give her a tip or two.
Peter Gilmore's "coral"- looks yummy

Larissa in trouble, BUT Tim might be going way too fast as well.
Dream scenario for me would be Tim going home.

It was totally rigged in Tessa's favour, as the entire show has been. How could she possibly stuff up almost every step of the way, take time out to cry and pout, get it in the freezer at least 15 minutes later than everyone else when we were told repeatedly that it was impossible if you didn't use the entire time allocated, and still present a near-perfect dish? I mean, come on.
And if you can "fix" a limp snow coral (or whatever the hell it was) by shoving it back in dry ice for a few seconds at the end, then it really wasn't a very difficult dish, was it?

Simon's was clearly the best, but he was relegated to "good but not as good as Tessa", because they just couldn't bear to send her home.

They can get commercial deals with Vic Regional, Qld and WA tourism to go visit for a week, probably harder to get a overseas tourism authority to subsidise your trip.

... And, it sounds like an interesting finale too! Different to past years.
C'MON SIMON!

Fresh from the MasterChef Facebook page

MasterChef Australia

After 11 sensational seasons, we bid a fond farewell to our judges - Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris. For more than a decade, MasterChef Australia has celebrated Australian food and made the culinary dreams of everyday home cooks come true. We thank Matt, George and Gary for being a part of this remarkable MasterChef legacy!

EDIT: And once again, Facebook proves it is the worse and everyone is upset those two monsters (Gary and George) and Matt are leaving

Got to greedy......

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/07/masterchef-australia-judges-out-for-2020.html

MasterChef Australia judges out for 2020
July 23rd, 2019 By David Knox 3 commentsFiled under: News, Top Stories,

Breaking News:
Network 10 has announced that Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris will not return as judges in the next season of MasterChef Australia.
Network 10 chief executive officer Paul Anderson said: “Despite months of negotiation, 10 has not been able to reach a commercial agreement that was satisfactory to Matt, Gary and George.
“Across 11 sensational seasons, MasterChef Australia has established itself as one of the most popular and respected cooking television series around the world. For more than a decade, the iconic series has shaped and driven the Australian public’s passion for food and cooking, delivered iconic television moments, and made the culinary dreams of everyday home cooks come true.
“We would like to thank Gary, George and Matt for their contribution over the past 11 years,” he said.
MasterChef Australia has always been about ordinary Australians doing extraordinary things for the love of food and we believe it is very important to continue that ethos.
“Australia is full of remarkable cooking talent and we can’t wait to introduce another group – and the next generation of exceptional judges – in season 12 of MasterChef Australia next year.”
This post updates.

Back