Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I feel deflated now. If they are going to rig the result so blatantly, there is absolutely nothing now that can stop Ben sailing through to the top 4, and probably winning. If Sashi is up against him they'll make it a dessert challenge, or some blokey thing that plays to Ben's perceived "strengths".
I've abandoned all illusions that the results are somehow fair.

...yes Meglos... when Ben didn't plate up two of the ingredients AND STILL SURVIVES after so many people in the past throughout all seasons of Masterchef are usually sent home by doing the same thing... it suspends any belief whatsoever that this isn't rigged... seriously... Gary and George should be publicly flogged in a square somewhere to be punished for what they do and for playing us for fools... I can't stand either of them (have I mentioned that before?)... lol!... cheers.

Straight into the "execution" tonight...swift chop with the elimination axe and Samirah is gone :'( They couldn't do individual commentaries on each dish as it would have highlighted the glaringly obvious, faults on Ben's dish. I truly was gob-smacked that he stayed over Samirah. What a farce. :rage:

Oh my, what an absolute CROCK!
I actually thought it was possible Ben might be going tonight, having left off two essential components which the chef said were vital. Yet somehow this was all swept under the carpet and not even mentioned, and it was "clear cut" that Samira was going home.
So unfair.

Yep. That they just skipped altogether the discussion of why one was going home instead of the other (which they never miss) was very odd. Its like they decided they couldn’t even be bothered trying to justify what they were doing.

Yep. That they just skipped altogether the discussion of why one was going home instead of the other (which they never miss) was very odd. Its like they decided they couldn’t even be bothered trying to justify what they were doing.

Yes, it was all extremely suspect. They didn't even tell Jess that she was safe, something else they always do. It was like they didn't want to draw attention to any pesky details like, say, the actual quality of the dish. So they left Jess feeling as though she had only just scraped through, Samira feeling like she failed, and Ben most probably gloating that he had nailed it as usual.

I feel deflated now. If they are going to rig the result so blatantly, there is absolutely nothing now that can stop Ben sailing through to the top 4, and probably winning. If Sashi is up against him they'll make it a dessert challenge, or some blokey thing that plays to Ben's perceived "strengths".
I've abandoned all illusions that the results are somehow fair.

...yes Meglos... when Ben didn't plate up two of the ingredients AND STILL SURVIVES after so many people in the past throughout all seasons of Masterchef are usually sent home by doing the same thing... it suspends any belief whatsoever that this isn't rigged... seriously... Gary and George should be publicly flogged in a square somewhere to be punished for what they do and for playing us for fools... I can't stand either of them (have I mentioned that before?)... lol!... cheers.

Even Facebook is mad Ben got through. If only he was modest and accepted his favoritism like Chloe. Instead, he acts like a complete Bimbo. Give me Chloe over Ben any day. At least she can cook and is realistic

Straight into the "execution" tonight...swift chop with the elimination axe and Samirah is gone :'( They couldn't do individual commentaries on each dish as it would have highlighted the glaringly obvious, faults on Ben's dish. I truly was gob-smacked that he stayed over Samirah. What a farce. :rage:

Yes, it was all extremely suspect. They didn't even tell Jess that she was safe, something else they always do. It was like they didn't want to draw attention to any pesky details like, say, the actual quality of the dish. So they left Jess feeling as though she had only just scraped through, Samira feeling like she failed, and Ben most probably gloating that he had nailed it as usual.

...well...with all of us unanimously agreeing that they blatantly rigged that result there's no denying it now that they DO control the show with whimsy abandon just to 'look after' their 'chosen ones' is there?... how insulting are they towards us viewers and fans of the show to just so blatantly shove that manipulation down our throats and to treat us as morons that wouldn't even notice what they are doing?... they are openly laughing at us... they have absolutely no shame about what they're doing... their arrogance has no bounds because their over inflated egos don't CARE what we think... it's a disgrace...

...it sickens not just us to our stomachs but obviously others on other social media like 'Facebook' as delcan has said... no doubt 'Twitter' too... WHY ARE THEY STILL ALLOWED TO SO EASILY GET AWAY WITH THIS?... surely the Producers of this show and the Channel 10 Executives must get SOME feedback from the public?... why aren't they stopping the basic riggings and manipulations of Gary and George?... I would so love for Gary and George to come onto this website and have the guts to front up with us to answer questions from us 'Live' on this thread or whatever?... boy!... wouldn't they be shellshocked after talking to us?... I can't even imagine how many questions that I would ask... but they'd never do it... they would be too gutless... and... unless they got paid to do it then it would definitely not happen...

...they truly are an utter disgrace and are a pair of pimples on the backside of Humanity... well no... they are the actually a pair of arseholes on the backsides of Humanity... credit due where credit is due... I was going to watch the first few weeks of next years show to see whether Gary and George sleaze up to their 'pretty young things' or not as always and pick out their 'chosen ones' for the season but I'm thinking of giving it a miss altogether now... it'll probably depend on if I'm still pissed off or not by then... (yes... I can be pissed off for quite a while for a good reason at times)... seriously though... what they have done to such a brilliant show in at least the past 2 years is just outright disgusting... when it finally loses so many viewers due to Gary and George's antics in a few more years of losing loyal fans and the show slumps dismally in the ratings they'll be scratching their heads and wondering why?...

...WAKE UP CHANNEL 10 AND DUMP GARY AND GEORGE TO SAVE THE SHOW YOU IDIOTS!... we fans are sick and tired of being so regularly insulted by what is going on... dump them before we ALL leave you... it's only a matter of time before it happens you know?... idiots!... cheers.

I think the next person to go will be a boy, probably Reece, Gary and George and Matt will be deathriding him next, probably ensuring he can't do a dessert in the next challenge or something like that. Then when they've eliminated Reece, they'll next get Jess out. And then probably Khahn. Final 3 of Sashi, Chloe and Ben.............Gary and George's wet dream

...haha!... when I read that I just couldn't stop myself laughing at this part...

After such an emotional year, Calombaris is determined to improve mental health within the hospitality industry, something he believes has been overlooked for too long. He wants this to be his legacy.

“I want to start shaping a program and a place for people in the hospitality industry to have support in terms of their mental health,” Calombaris says.

...so he wants to improve the mental health of people in the industry does he?... so playing favourites on Masterchef is not upsetting the other contestants when they are not being protected by Gary and George each time?... um... yeah George... we all believe you for sure sunshine... ;):whistling::rolleyes::biggrin:... cheers.

Back