Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

OK, the sorbet might save Samira, and Ben is going last...........isn't the person going last usually the one they eliminate? Clutching at straws at this point, I know lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1531736896][/DOUBLEPOST]Samira is a beautiful soul, so is Reece..........why those two are my favourite contestants.

...seriously... how is this fair to ANY of them?... how the fug are they supposed to remember all of that dribble even with it written out for them?... it's a ridiculous task... and... they've just revealed it to us... yup!... yet another really pretentious wanky dish... even Ben could be in trouble here (if Gary and George haven't given him a sneak peek of course)... cheers.
Yes and English is definitely Samira’s second language,which puts her at a disadvantage.

...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!... Gary is sending Samira home with "a heavy heart"... how loverrrrly he is eh?... what a lying arehole he truly is!... and don't even bother to talk George because we can see Gary's lips move while he has his hand up your back you slimy little turd... cheers.

I think my prediction is safe - Ben in the final 2.
Putting Chloe in there with him might be a tad too obvious, so they'll eliminate Chloe later this week or early next week.
Sashi vs Ben or Khahn vs Ben is my suspicion.
Reece will be jettisoned out next, if they can get him into an elimination.

Sashi vs Khahn tomorrow night - pointless really, when Ben is their golden boy. Can't help think Sashi and Khahn are competing to lose to Ben in the finale[DOUBLEPOST=1531737855][/DOUBLEPOST]I bet Gary and George start death riding Reece now, when he next cooks

I guess the only reason to keep watching is to see how the judges get their boy Ben into the finale, and which better cooks get eliminated so that can occur.
Very Machiavellian of Gary and George and Matt.

...well thanks so much for getting me through this tonight folks!... I seriously would've given this show away probably a month ago if it wasn't for you wonderful people... the pain and agony is always easier to handle when you are all sharing it with others somehow... and for that I thank you all... I'm watching HYBPA at the moment to cheer me up lol!... time to sip a Rum methinks!... cheers.

Back