Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...seriously... look how small the portions are after being split 3 ways... it's pathetically sad from the amount of time that they had to prepare the dishes... cheers.

...I can't wait until 'Have You Been Paying Attention?' comes back... Kitty Flannagan is on it... woohoo!... cheers.

Did you see the ad for Sunday night on Ten? They blurred out the MC contestants on the MCG! They are trying hard to avoid spoilers this year. And Maggie Beer is on next week!

...I love Maggie Beer... she is a close second to my sweet beautiful Nigella though... **keep still my beating heart**... cheers.

...even though Gary tried to convince the others that the dumplings were great they didn't go with him and he then agreed with them lol!... are you keen on Genene Gary?... so far they've put downers on the first two dishes so I'm hoping that Jess's dish knocks them for a six... go Jess!... cheers.

YESSSS!!!!

And if there suddenly is a spree of MC contestant murders - we know the culprit

...why do they cry when someone goes home?... it's just one less person that can knock you out of it later on down the track... they are complete strangers to them after all... I don't get it anyway?... and... Fiona McLachlan is on Rove's show right now too... cheers.

...it looks like the redhead may be the 'chosen one' to be this years Tamara so far doesn't it?... oh by the way... just in case anyone misses Tamara... here is her Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/TamaraGraffen/

...sorry everyone... that little bastard in me couldn't resist doing that... :angelic::whistling::biggrin:... cheers.
when I was walking through Adelaide airport a few weeks ago a shop there was selling Tamara earrings... she just won't go away!

...why do they cry when someone goes home?... it's just one less person that can knock you out of it later on down the track... they are complete strangers to them after all... I don't get it anyway?... and... Fiona McLachlan is on Rove's show right now too... cheers.

I've often wondered why so many shed tears when a rival leaves? It's not just Masterchef as it happens in just about any Reality TV show.
I wonder if it's because their emotions are heightened and fragile being in a strange environment. Add the stress of competition and being apart from your familiar routines and support networks and the basic human need to relate to others. Probably a combination of those things? I often wonder how I would go as I have Aspergers and don't know how I'd deal with all the sensory overload (probably not well).

Back