Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...well blow me down... I've made a dish very similar to that but it wasn't called that... but the ones that I made had Prosciutto wrapped around them... well what do you know?... I'm a Masterchef and didn't know it!... woohoo to me!... lol!... cheers.

Lol, you can call it "Proscuitto wrapped Boxing Chicken" now

Lol, you can call it "Proscuitto wrapped Boxing Chicken" now

...haha!... I might do exactly that next time delcan... you never know... my sweet darling wife may even think that I'm at least half intelligent if I do lol!... cheers.

Getting the short edit tonight, so at least she’s safe.

...yes that's true oddjob... so I hope that she continues to keep her head low and just keeps cooking her heart out... go Jess!... you good little thing you!... cheers.

...I was so happy that the serial killer went the other night... his grating love-me-do attitude and voice really got my feckles up big time... he was like a male version of Tamara to me... cheers.

...at least Sashi said that his undercooked Chicken was the 'star' of his dish and not the 'hero' of the dish... you dodged a Mr Sticky bullet there Sashi old son lol!... cheers.

...um... don't worry red-headed girl... yes the camera is staring at you for quite a long time sweetness... you're definitely getting your airtime dear girl... don't worry... cheers.

...I don't like the way that George hangs right over the top of the dishes when he cuts it up... what if he dribbles or one of his nose hairs drops into the dish?... back it up a tad there buddy... cheers.

..."Rozanne is moving to a new night!... blah! blah! blah!"... in other words it's not rating well is what they really mean lol!... cheers.

Back