Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I really like most of these contestants so far

...I like most of them too... most of them have humility which is a rare thing in Reality Shows nowadays... there was the serial killer as the exception and the redhead needs to stop loving herself to death with always trying to get her best profile showing whenever the cameras point in her direction but other than that they all seem so nice this year... I'm really liking Gina a lot so far... cheers.

Wow, did not know you could buy one.

...there's usually a rush on them at the Aldi store near us so you have to be quick but we're lucky because we have two Aldi stores that are pretty close to us so we usually make good each year and they're so delicious too my friend... cheers.

...haha!... Gina obviously doesn't like interruptions from Gary and George while she's cooking does she?... head down and just cook seems to be her motto lol!... cheers.

...I'm liking the Metter the guy that looks like Oddjob from the James Bond movies too... I like the way that he stood by his guns against Gary and George when they suggested that he makes just the one dish... well done him... cheers.

Back