Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...haha!... I noticed that when Matt said "some of you need to breathe a deep sigh of relief... " and the camera pans to the redhead and she does the obligatory over emphasised deep sigh on cue lol!... that's right girlie... keep playing up to the cameras girl lol!... cheers.

Firstly, I think it's stupid that a contestant wins an "advantage" of getting to choose 8 ingredients for a mystery box... and then the others only have to use one of those ingredients anyway. Oh look, there's chicken, I'll make a chicken dish. There are oranges, I'll make an orange dessert. Wouldn't it be more of a challenge (not to mention more watchable) if they had to use, say, at least 4 of the ingredients? That would prove that they can think on their feet and come up with something inventive.

Secondly, I think it's STUPID that, in a round that relies on the element of surprise, the judges still get to stick their beaks in and ask exactly what the surprise element will be. It's a SURPRISE, you shouldn't know it's an onion egg until you cut it open.

...he's been in heaps of movies before now so perhaps his movie career was beginning to flag a bit so he's fallen back upon this old show to keep the income coming in?... cheers.
He owes Roseanne for his entire career.......so I imagine he was stoked to be part of this, it is an iconic old show, made new it is rating it's socks off over there.
And apparently it gets it's mojo after a few weeks, after they get over explaining and slotting cast in....I like the 2 Beckie's story.

I became a huge fan watching old repeats at 1am with my sick brother. It really clicked how clever Roseanne is/was, and how good for women in TV......she really won me over for I came at it thinking she and that genre were disgusting.

What is tonight on MC? Is it torture contestant night? Or safe to view. I just want the quiet and cooking episodes, panicky running - makes me run to switch to something less stressful :)

...he's been in heaps of movies before now so perhaps his movie career was beginning to flag a bit so he's fallen back upon this old show to keep the income coming in?... cheers.

The last one I saw him in was 10 Cloverfield Lane and he was good in that. The delivery of the lines in the new Roseanne seemed really clunky and forced.

So, I take this is a chuck somebody home night?

Who do you guys want dumped? I can't watch panic time, but checking out first bit for maggie

Oh, I found a Princess/Harry show......I'm off, don't forget HYBPA......SAM is back tonight

Back