Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I'd be stuffed with this - tomorrow is bin day so the only things left in my fridge is sour cream, greek yoghurt, a single apple, italian dressing, gherkins and 3 bottles of wine

...so... let me get this right... those are THEIR fridges right?... so their families are starving to death now eh?... I'm calling bullshit... those fridges are all completely full of stuff as they are supposed to be all of the time at their homes?... and as you said above delcan... no way are peoples fridges that full at all times so as I said... I'm calling bullshit!... cheers.

...it looks like the redhead may be the 'chosen one' to be this years Tamara so far doesn't it?... oh by the way... just in case anyone misses Tamara... here is her Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/TamaraGraffen/

...sorry everyone... that little bastard in me couldn't resist doing that... :angelic::whistling::biggrin:... cheers.

Ewww![DOUBLEPOST=1525946444][/DOUBLEPOST]
...as I said... Genene doesn't seem to be too bad really does she?... and... the serial killer just said "the hero of the dish"... yup!... the first one of the year folks!... cheers.

I hope her dumplings are ok!

...that's about 3 times now that serial killer has used 'Janine's name (his other half') so far so is he angling to stay in the competition by saying the right golden lines like "the hero of the dish" and "I'm doing this for..."... lines in the hope that Production keep him in for his 'camera presence' alone?... and... that's the second time that he has used "the hero of the dish" phrase again... and... shut up redhead... stop vying for the cameras to be upon you all the time ... you're not Tamara... okay?... cheers.

...yup!... serial killer sure knows how to talk the talk doesn't he?... I hope that he goes down big time... Jess looks like she's going great and yet she's hardly talking at all... she's just doing what she's supposed to do... just cook... cheers.

Back