Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Name one chef in the world who is greater and I'll argue why you are wrong.

...Luke Nguyen/Nigella/ Maggie Beer/Jamie Oliver just to name a few off the top of my head my friend... as kxk said the other night... he might be one of the most FAMOUS Chefs in the world but he is by no means the BEST or the GREATEST in the world by far in my opinion anyway my friend... just saying... cheers.

...well... Michelle's cut couldn't have been a main artery as the Ad led me to possibly believe because she's gunning it at the moment... go girl!... get Ben out for us please!... cheers.

...Luke Nguyen/Nigella/ Maggie Beer/Jamie Oliver just to name a few off the top of my head my friend... as kxk said the other night... he might be one of the most FAMOUS Chefs in the world but he is by no means the BEST or the GREATEST in the world by far in my opinion anyway my friend... just saying... cheers.

Okay, let's look at Gordon and compare it to each of those names.

Google "Best Chef in the World" and see who the first photo is of. Google "Greatest Chef in the World" and see who the first photo is of as well. Both of Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon has 16 Michelin stars. That is more than what Luke, Nigella, Maggie and Jamie have. He has helped many people in the restaurant industry who have failed restaurants and transformed them completely. He has transformed hotels as well. He is the most well known chefs in the world today and the best and greatest chef by a mile. Hooray for Gordon.

Have a look at this too:
https://www.topteny.com/top-10-best-most-famous-chefs-in-the-world/

Gordon had lobster in his Mystery Box yesterday - he identified it as one of his favourite ingredients. Probably should've took that hint and watched a YouTube video or two on dealing with a Crustacean.

Back