Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

@Affable

Joël Robuchon – 31 stars
joel-robuchon.jpg

Alain Ducasse – 21 stars
681px-Alain_Ducasse.jpg

Okay, let's look at Gordon and compare it to each of those names.

Google "Best Chef in the World" and see who the first photo is of. Google "Greatest Chef in the World" and see who the first photo is of as well. Both of Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon has 16 Michelin stars. That is more than what Luke, Nigella, Maggie and Jamie have. He has helped many people in the restaurant industry who have failed restaurants and transformed them completely. He has transformed hotels as well. He is the most well known chefs in the world today and the best and greatest chef by a mile. Hooray for Gordon.

...yes my friend... some great points there for sure... everything that you say is true... he is a bloody good Chef... there's no doubt about that... in fact... I watch heaps of his YouTube videos with what he cooks... they are great... but... I have him at about #8 or 9 on my own personal list of Chefs that I think are the best... but I guess that it's just a matter of personal preferences I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Different names Sticky, yabbies are destructors, Marron tenunas.....
And just look at them,,,,,,yabbies, dirty brown; marron are dark blue and prettier

Did you go yabbying as a kid?
Spent most of my childhood yabbying in golf links

Yabbies are much smaller tho arent they? Hence I took them to be akin to freshwater prawns. And the Marron has more of a size of a lobster.
But then again, Im a world recognised 0 star chef so I maybe confused.:p

...I'm now totally confused now my friend lol!... fuggit!... I'll just buy boring old Prawns and will be done with it lol!... cheers.

Back