Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Social media totally blowing up.........do Gary and George and Matt even look at Facebook or Twitter, because the general view of them is not a nice one.
I guess when you're being paid as well as those 3 are, you don't give a shit what the viewers think.
In a way, it's probably better that Reece and Samira and Hoda and Brendan are all out of Masterfarce, which is what I'm calling this trainwreck now.
No doubt now they've got Reece out, they'll be screwing over Sashi or Khahn next to get their girl Chloe into that final 2

...there is no way that Ben will be the 'shock elimination'... oh wow!... Ben guessed 'chocolate'!... wowsers... that was hard for him wasn't it?... cheers.

The whole round confused me. I could have sworn they said all of the cubes were fruit, followed by someone yelling "dragonfruit!!"
Next minute they are eating feta cheese and chocolate.

Social media totally blowing up.........do Gary and George and Matt even look at Facebook or Twitter, because the general view of them is not a nice one.
I guess when you're being paid as well as those 3 are, you don't give a shit what the viewers think.
In a way, it's probably better that Reece and Samira and Hoda and Brendan are all out of Masterfarce, which is what I'm calling this trainwreck now.
No doubt now they've got Reece out, they'll be screwing over Sashi or Khahn next to get their girl Chloe into that final 2

Masterchef really is becoming the show NOT to win. Matt, Reynold, Marion, Callum and others are all proving the judges wrong, as will Brendan, Hoda, Reece, Samira and more. You don't have to be judges pet to succeed in the real world, only on Masterchef.

Chloe is like their cute kitten and Ben is their lapdog. Both soaking up the constant praise knowing they won't be sleeping outside tonight.

Masterchef really is becoming the show NOT to win. Matt, Reynold, Marion, Callum and others are all proving the judges wrong, as will Brendan, Hoda, Reece, Samira and more. You don't have to be judges pet to succeed in the real world, only on Masterchef.

Chloe is like their cute kitten and Ben is their lapdog. Both soaking up the constant praise knowing they won't be sleeping outside tonight.

...I so agree with everything that you have said Meglos... all of it is so true...I think that it's a very sad indication of how such a great show can be hijacked by two men whose peckers dictate who goes how far... the show itself is great and with a mostly brilliant format but how Gary and George can twist and manipulate it just to suit their own selfish and lecherous outcomes is pretty much too sad and incomprehensible to believe... the fact that they are allowed to be able to do that shows the feebleness of the shows Producers and the Channel 10 Executives...

...the fact that other social media are blowing up about the rigged outcomes so much too shows that it's not just ourselves that are thinking this... to see the die-hard supporters of the show slowly having to face the fact that their show is slowly dying in credibility because of the Bozo Brothers antics is sad to see... they cannot possibly say with total conviction now that we're 'imagining it' or we're just 'talking conspiracy theories' anymore... it is so blatantly obvious now and the fact that Gary and George don't even try to masquerade or hide it anymore just helps to show it even more...

...I find it impossible to logically believe that not one single person from Mastersham or Channel 10 have never read any of the outcries through social media at all... at least one of their minions MUST read Facebook or Twitter or even perhaps these forums themselves... if any of us within these forums worked for them I'm pretty sure that at least one of us would bring it to their attention on what is being said about Gary and George... that being said... I believe that they ARE aware of it but don't give a fug about what their diehard fans are saying... therefore... they are holding us in contempt of what we are saying... so to them I say "GO FUG YOURSELVES!"... thanks for nothing!...

...but as you're saying Meglos... it is becoming the show not to win anymore... and how sad is that?... it's being reduced to the rank of MKR as far as credibility is concerned anymore... and as you quite brilliantly summed it up in a nutshell Meglos... "You don't have to be judges pet to succeed in the real world, only on Masterchef."... how true is that?... that was a great post my friend... cheers.

Last night was like Godzilla kills Bambi - Bambi was Reece, Godzilla was Gary/George/Matt.
Reece was the sacrifice necessary to get Chloe and Ben, their pets, into the final 5.
I've no doubt that next week, their finals will be hyped up, and we'll be told these are the best 5 cooks in Australia or whatever, but the viewers aren't stupid, we know what's going on.
Anyway, Reece was very magnanimous on social media, as I knew he would be, he's doing work experience with Julie Goodwin and a pop up thing in Newcastle.........really nice guy.

Chloe shouldn't have made the top 15, it's a travesty she's still there, even if she goes home next! Much better cooks than her have already gone home, at least 6 or 7, Reece the latest example.
Even Sarah/Big Red was a better cook than Chloe

Back