Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Sadly I think that Reece might go as surely Chloe can’t be the only female left in the competition ahead of some really fine cooks. Sucks big time.[DOUBLEPOST=1531995412][/DOUBLEPOST]
I find it disgusting.

...that's actually a good point that you have there Beachsands about Chloe being the only female left... perhaps Reece will go because of that... good call sweet lady... and... I've never tasted 'Quince' so I can't really comment but I cannot stand 'Choko's... no matter what they're with... I think that it's the texture... it's like Banana's... I love Banana flavoured Milkshakes/Ice blocks etc but cannot eat an actual Banana itself... I nearly vomit because of the texture lol!... cheers.

...that's actually a good point that you have there Beachsands about Chloe being the only female left... perhaps Reece will go because of that... good call sweet lady... and... I've never tasted 'Quince' so I can't really comment but I cannot stand 'Choko's... no matter what they're with... I think that it's the texture... it's like Banana's... I love Banana flavoured Milkshakes/Ice blocks etc but cannot eat an actual Banana itself... I nearly vomit because of the texture lol!... cheers.
I’m with you and Reece re bananas. Mind you I sometimes eat one if I haven’t eaten all day. Another one that I can’t be bothered with is dragon fruit. Taste like nothing.

I'm used to nobody I like winning Masterchef...........so I'm thrilled that Matt Sinclair, the guy they didn't think was good enough, proved those bastards wrong, oh the sucking up to him on Tuesday night from Gary and George and Matt, it was amusing

...that was brilliant that Matt had become so successful in spite of them and to then watch them fawning and grovelling all over him in true Basil Fawlty grovelling style was as cringeworthy as it could possibly get... that sickens me too... cheers.

...and... let Gary and George's theatrics begin... bye Jess... I loved you girl... I'm really hoping that she stays though (no offence Reece)... cheers.

Up to round 3 here...

LOL at "one of the world's best chefs... Gary Mehigan".

Gary you absolute bastard!!! Not only were they picking the cubes to give to each contestant based on whether they wanted them to have an easy one or not, but Gary gave Ben the biggest clue, handing him avocado with a smug "AVAGO!" Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

So it's Jess or Reece to go, just as we predicted. I hate this show sometimes.

It's unfair really, Reece and Jess have turned out some great dishes and won pins, Chloe's been babyed through to the final 5 because 3 middle aged men have a hardon for her. Chloe's still there, Reece is about not to be there, no doubt they'll get Jess out on Monday. Ugh.[DOUBLEPOST=1531996588][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh well, maybe Gordon Ramsey will hire Reece for one of his restaurants?

...Gary's drool drops onto the table as he's waiting for George to plate up Jess' dish after Matt set her up for the fall... **YAWN!**... George pre-empts what's about to happen when he says "the question is... do I like the taste of this?"... (that deserves another yawn methinks!)... **YAWN!**... cheers.

Back