Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Up to round 3 here...

LOL at "one of the world's best chefs... Gary Mehigan".

Gary you absolute bastard!!! Not only were they picking the cubes to give to each contestant based on whether they wanted them to have an easy one or not, but Gary gave Ben the biggest clue, handing him avocado with a smug "AVAGO!" Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

So it's Jess or Reece to go, just as we predicted. I hate this show sometimes.

"one of the world's best chefs... Gary Mehigan"

...a sentence that I thought would ever be uttered in the history of cooking lol!... and...

I hate this show sometimes

...only sometimes Meglos?... you're way more tolerant than me my friend lol!... cheers.

..I cannot believe that my girl Jess is still in it... I so did not see that coming until the "too much fat" comment about Reece's dish... hold your head up high Reece... you never had a chance with Gary and George old son... and... well done Jess my sweet girl!... cheers.

Booooooooo :( I am pissed off. This whole elimination was set up wrong to start with. You should never had a taste test elimination in the first place and at the very least, not down to 2 people. Taste tests are not an indication of cooking ability. Reece is a better and more rounded cook than half of those left. Ben shouldn't be in the top 5!

That was mean. How about you guys make this elimination about Reece instead of "poor Jess"? Reece was the one eliminated

...they made Jess think that she was going right at the end just then... and just when you thought that they couldn't sink any lower eh?... it's was Reece's elimination as you say delcan so why not let him have his 'moment' about him?... bastards!... cheers.

...I so fuggin' detest Curtis Stoned... as equally as I do with Gary and George so I'm out too... cheers.
Guess I’ll be here playing by myself! I actually quite like Masterclass[DOUBLEPOST=1531997734][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reece and Jess both such good people, and good friends too. Reece happy for Jess, Jess sad for Reece.
I’m having a little cry. Loved Reece. Such a sweetheart!

...I'm not watching these total fugwits and their 'Masterbates'... oopsies!... I mean... 'Masterclasses'... and I wonder what George REALLY thinks of that "one of the world's best chefs... Gary Mehigan"... statement lol!... thanks for the great postings tonight my friends... it so hard to get excited with knowing the most likely result of one of OUR favourites going home but at least you all make it more tolerable for me... well done all of you... cheers.

At this stage, a frigging taste test is a terrible way to decide an elimination.
Oh well, they got the result they wanted, they got rid of someone actually good, and their pets Chloe and Ben are safe in that top 5.

...I didn't like it that Matt Preston blatantly lied to Australia when he said "we have the best 5 remaining blah blah blah!"... um... best 5 Matt?... I thought that you were better than that to tell us a barefaced lie old son... oh well... cheers.

Back