Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

LOL these are the ones I can watch, no stress. Shannon has kind eyes. tired eyes too

...haha!... I guess that because all of my girls that I love on this show have all been in eliminations and have survived them regardless of Gary and George in the last couple of weeks then this is so much less stressful for me that perhaps that's why I'm finding these shows boring perhaps?... lol!... cheers.

Ouch, poor Reece.

I've never heard of what google tells me is brunoise. I'd call it "cutting things into chunks".

I find it a bit odd that every chef should know how to do a hollandaise and a salted caramel without a recipe. I never even eat either, never lone cooking them.

Big Red channelling Jessica Rabbit tonight.

Do you have these stores???Stockists on website, can order online
They have divine sauces and cheeses
https://www.gourmetgroceronline.com.au/simon-johnson-293/simon-johnson-hollandaise

Simon%20Johnson%20Hollandaise-400x400.jpg
Interesting, I can get that if I drive up to Southport.

...I could never order something from 'Uber Eats'... what if some dirty old man delivers it and he's 'fondled' your food somehow?... ;)... just saying... :whistling::biggrin:... cheers.
Equal opportunity Mr S.
Could be a dirty old woman.
What if I ordered two hamburgers and a hot dog and she arrives with the hamburgers under her armpits.
I then ask her why they are under her armpits and she promptly replies "to keep em warm"
Id tell her to forget the hotdog then.:D

Back