Skip to main content

Masterchef 2016

...hmmmmm!... I have an idea... it may sound a tad bit out of left field but it has to do with combining three Channel 10 shows together to make the one show... now get a load of this... what if... they get the contestants on 'Masterchef' to fatten up the contestants on 'Biggest Loser' and then do a non-celebrity version of 'I'm not a Celebrity get me outta here?' so that they lose weight the natural way of eating bugs and starvation... that may produce triple the ratings for Channel 10 with the audiences from the 3 shows watching all at the same time?... how can that concept possibly fail?... (Alex Mavroidakis eat your heart out!) ;):whistling::biggrin:... cheers.

I'm A Fatty... Feed Me And Get Me Out Of Here?

(1)... MKR:... there are cooks that think they are Chefs... Masterchef:... there are cooks that wish to be Chefs...
The clue is in the name, its Masterchef, not Master Cook

(2)... MKR:... the contestants have convoluted 'storylines'... Masterchef:... they cook food...
Ahahahahaha, this is so true, they cut the bitchiness, and focus on the food. If I want to watch drama, I'll watch Big Brother

(3)... MKR:... they treat Manu and Pete like Godly cult leaders... Masterchef:... they cook food...
Manu and Pete can fuck off, They are not Gods, they are not even good, fuck off

(4)... MKR:... they bitch and scratch and fight between each other to the death... Masterchef:... they cook food...
Again, Food is not a drama, its food, not a Kardashian. Fuck off MKR, if I wanna watch Bitchy Drama, I'll watch Come Dine With Me

(5)... MKR:... Manu and Pete give each other loving glances while tasting the food... pause... chew more of the food... pause... look at each other lovingly again... pause... go to speak... pause... chew yet again... pause... one last loving glance at each other... it then pans over to the cooks and then they both criticise and score their food... Masterchef:... they cook food...
Matt Preston is a God compared to the scum that are Pete and Manu, DO THEY WEAR A CRAVAT? No. SHOULD THEY? Fuck yeah

sob story
Masterchef do the sob story really well, not too drawn out, happy ending, but it makes it so much better when they play the typical music of a war film when the main character has just been slaughtered in front of his crew. MKR can leave with its dubstep, cheesegrater music

The clue is in the name, its Masterchef, not Master Cook

Ahahahahaha, this is so true, they cut the bitchiness, and focus on the food. If I want to watch drama, I'll watch Big Brother

Manu and Pete can fuck off, They are not Gods, they are not even good, fuck off

Again, Food is not a drama, its food, not a Kardashian. Fuck off MKR, if I wanna watch Bitchy Drama, I'll watch Come Dine With Me

Matt Preston is a God compared to the scum that are Pete and Manu, DO THEY WEAR A CRAVAT? No. SHOULD THEY? Fuck yeah

Masterchef do the sob story really well, not too drawn out, happy ending, but it makes it so much better when they play the typical music of a war film when the main character has just been slaughtered in front of his crew. MKR can leave with its dubstep, cheesegrater music

...hahaha!... I like the way that you think BigBrotherCritic lol!... I really do... cheers.

...it has Nigella Lawson on it Oddjob... that's enough reason in itself!... lol!... she is such a honey!... cheers.

Let me think about it for a minute...

3c226276933f56f37e769c608ecc8b00.jpg

Sure why not?

Poor old Jo-Beth, tossed aside like last weeks TV guide. :wink:

...lol!... I'm just so fickle sometimes Oddjob... I really am... besides... Jo Beth made me fall out of love with her sadly... **Nigella... drool drool**... lol!... cheers.

...the difference between Masterchef and My Kitchen Rules is that Masterchef has credibility and class... no 'storylines'... no full-in-the-face bitchiness and judges that are of good quality... I love this so much more than MKR... I can't wait for it to begin... it's on Channel 10 so it's going to be great... cheers.

After doing some looking over on my kitchen rules, Im gonna guess that MKR will conclude on Sunday May 1 and we will then have Masterchef begin Monday May 2. That my prediction.

Back