Skip to main content

Masterchef 2012

Jesus H Christ!! Can someone tell me how the fook do i read spoilers on a friggen ipad??? :)

PS : I reckon Mindys the biggest biotch out of all the women ;)

^^^^^Apparently if you hit Reply With Quote you can read them then just cancel it.

I would tell you but I have no idea how to insert spoiler tags.

INSERT INFO HERE[/spoiler ] <------but with no space between the r in spoiler and the bracket.

Last edited:
Kylie Kwoung irritates the hell out of me for some reason.

I am really liking Andy.

Hope Alice bombs out next time.

Also Grrr at the ads making it look like these guys had to recreate the Jumbo Zumbo cake, when in fact the challenge is a team one and they have to design and create a center piece. I would have loved to see the meltdowns in getting them to do that.

Audra had better go soon, as I dont think she should be there in the first place , she has her own company.

Bit surprised they used Zumbo again, after the tanty he had over them saying that other chef had trained under him.

Pre record? That was the only thing I could think of, he looks super impressed to be there as well so yes very odd.

There's lots of shenanigans. I noticed a good point in the comments under the SMH reviews. You know the bit where Alice said she had to teach her kids a lesson re : the immunity pin, because she has had heaps of letters from them watching her on TV hoping she wins? That's blatantly not true, all this was filmed ages ago, there is no way any of them would even know she'd even got in at the stage she said that to camera, never mind watching it on TV months later.

And what sort of bloody lesson is that for children anyway? You win something in life but you are not allowed to use it in case some other pleb chucks a sad about it!!?? Life does reward people sometimes, I am not going to give up my reward on the off chance I make someone feel bad. Try harder and maybe you will get a reward too.

Exactly, ichi. She won it, she had every right to use it, and it wasn't "giving up" to choose to do so.

I liked last nights challenge, and thought that what they created was pretty cool. I was really happy with the result as I thought they were the best. I won't name names in case I spoil it for anyone.

I thought their concepts were pretty terrible actually. Thank god none of them work in a design based business they have no concept of scale or geometry or proportion. Full credit to them for their efforts though, it would have been an absolute bitch!

How many go tonight? 1 or 2?

The winner was a mess, that top would have looked nice on the prettier green base of someone else.
Who's could you use with a little fixing? Not the winner that's for sure. They want to get rid of Alice.

None of this lot make pretty food, they need to bring Poh for some food styling lessons.

I'm a bit cross with myself that I read the spoiler because now I know who's going tonight. It is only one, Ichi, from what I can work out.

As far as artistry goes, I wasn't all that impressed with Adriano's cake either. It had a lot of layers but it looked like he'd walked around his shop and just piled everything he could find on top of each other. Nothing matched, nothing looked like it had any design value and it ended up just looking like a bunch of random cakes on a pole. The top layer looked like supermarket sponge fingers. Interesting that they keep touting him as Australia's master patissiere but he's not one of the top six. He's not even in the Australian champion pastry team. Methinks there is a snowjob going on there.

I'm a bit cross with myself that I read the spoiler because now I know who's going tonight. It is only one, Ichi, from what I can work out.

Darn it, I was hoping the final 5 may have been wrong :(

Back