Skip to main content

Masterchef 2012

Don't know, or care much.....it's just some lighthearted fun, so I don't really engage my brain much, too busy laughing at that winner talking to the oven and enjoying the eliminators infectious grin.
It's also turning out to be a bit like a behind the scenes show, we are getting way more idea of what it's like making/going through this thing and people's personalities

My main problem with All Stars is the episodes seem padded and more drawn out than the normal episodes.

The judges have degenerated into idiocy.

Tonight George was looking for something to say, so came out with : "B is for beer. It's also for boom boom shake the room."

^^ That annoys me so much because he doesn't seem to comprehend that the saying is supposed to rhyme!

Although Matt Preston says "room" the same way George says "boom", maybe he should say it.

Seriously, why do so many people on MasterChef (George, Gary, Dani, etc) say pork BALLY, A-limination, a-lements, etc?

I skip the ads, but apparently TEN spoiled last night's results by showing a preview for the finale which clearly showed the top 3, BEFORE the elimination.

So this limped to its conclusion tonight. I think the right one of the final 3 won though.
Not much excitement, but it's hard to build tension when there's nothing at stake.

TV chef George Calombaris in legal fight over dessert

Padraic Murphy The Daily Telegraph September 06, 2012 12:00AM

991635-stan-gordon.jpg
Stan Gordon, who owns the Mr Whippy franchise, is suing George Colombaris / Pic: Ian Currie Source: The Daily Telegraph

IT'S the case of the age-old children's favourite taking on the modern day celebrity chef.

Mr Whippy is suing MasterChef Australia judge George Calombaris' restaurant St Katherine's in Melbourne over one of its desserts.

Mr Whippy Pty Ltd claims the dessert - dubbed "Mrs Whippi" and sold for $9.50 - is a trademark infringement and is seeking unspecified damages in the Federal Magistrate's Court.

Mr Whippy director Stan Gordon said he was sick of his product being ripped off

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...ippy-legal-fight/story-e6frf7kx-1226465976971

Back