Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

In order to get another scout's badge the lamp had to cross an unstable bridge.

Underwhelming, significant, Queensbury.

We wanted to go a significant hotel for a drink but so many were very underwhelming until we came to the Queensbury it satisfied all our needs'

psycho; rubber; Health

It was like torture to Dave to watch his virginal sweetie-pie licking an ice-cream so innocently yet sexily.

cliff, shoe, robotic

Young, butter, king.

Peanut butter and jelly is the king of sandwiches to all young Americans.

Flood, vault, marry

Billy looked devastated as the bank vault started to flood as he knew that he would never get to marry his girlfriend.

Vain, winter boots.

Vain, winter boots.

Winter is so vain, it probably thinks my boots are about it.

eulogy, crunchy, tape

Heather was reading the eulogy at her mother's funeral when a crunchy sort of sound, like it was coming from some kind of recording tape, filled the air.

Decide, vanquish, steak.

Elrik needed to decide, and quickly, but, as was typical, he decided to vanquish another steak dinner before reaching a conclusion that was all too obvious to his brother.

Defenestration, paws, victory

Instead of using the word defrenestration in a sentence I gave up and decided to pretend that my dog had a victory as the owner of the best ever paws in Australia.

Ridiculous, smarting, sail.

Smarting after being chastised for ridiculous behaviour wasn't the most satisfying way to sail off into the sunset.

poppet, landmark, pencil

poppet, landmark, pencil

I was travelling in London and was looking for a particular landmark when I asked for directions the person called me poppet and marked it on the map with a pencil

Total Home Mirror

The only time i feel in total control is when i am at home looking at myself in the mirror.

Internet, wide, cats.

goldfish, skittles, letterbox

I rushed to the letterbox hoping there was a letter in there to tell me pick up my gold fish from the pet shop but I was disappointed to find only a packet of skittles.

bagel . kite , lipstick

bagel . kite , lipstick

Tommy's kite caught a wind gust and threatened to escape, so he stuffed his bagel in his lipstick covered mouth, and tugged the string with both hands.

bespoke, april, swallow

In April a swallow left a calling card on a very expensive bespoke suit, which didn't go down at all well.

Back