Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Acute, regret, police.

I regret calling the police when my friend went berserk saying he was in pain it turns out he had acute appendicitis

Blanket; rain. monkey

Blanket; rain. monkey

Dan's monkey stole his blanket and left it out in the rain. What a cheeky monkey Dan has!

flash, scratch, frame

Quick as a flash the art gallery own raced over to one of the paintings where she found a small scratch on the frame.

Kittens, burgers, delightful.

Kittens, burgers, delightful

As we were sitting at the table eating our burgers we were mesmerized by watching kittens playing with wool it was absolutely delightful to watch

Lemon; scenery; Latch

Lemon; scenery; Latch

Mary the maid used the lemon ledge to clean the window latch as an excuse to look out at the beautiful scenery beyond while working.

Light, triangle, upset

The harsh light through the bedroom window upset the triangle who was trying to study for a maths test.

Jolt, hypochondriac, kaleidoscope.

Kaleidoscope Jolt (Kelly to her friends) would have been a hypochondriac if her name did not take so long to write on all those medical forms.

bumf, therapeutic, responsibility

I had a responsibility to deliver these therapeutic pamphlets to the neighbors but I threw them in the trash because I thought they were a pile of bumf.

Ferry, golf, parade.

One, manuscript, grey

The original manuscript written by E. L. James was just one shade of grey, but his publicist did not think it was raunchy enough.

Daisy, play, frozen

ointment guest hungry

We had a very unwelcome guest who barged into our house uninvited I was making cupcakes at the time when he said he was hungry I mixed horse ointment with the icing on his.

cowboy, pole. castle

The black and red striped mud soaked pole that the bleary-eyed cowboy touched transported him into a castle that was swarming with hungry rats.

memory; sorry; stupid;'

Reepbot don't be sorry u aren't stupid and having memory loss well everyone is guilty when it comes to that :)

shelf; rainbow; radio

I was listening to a radio show that was discussing about a shelf that could also run on electricity when out of the corner of my eye I saw a rainbow outside my window.

Polite, kick, much-needed.

The blind man was poised to reap the benefits of his hard work in selling the peg to the local fish tank.

Erudite, maschodist, lukewarm.

Erudite, maschodist, lukewarm.

The erudite young man was stumped when he was called maschodist as he had never come across a word he didn't know the meaning of; his defense could only be lukewarm at best!

master, contingency, finger

Back