Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Sally saw a dress with the letters of the alphabet that she wanted to buy with her pocket money.

Fear, sharks, dances.

Kevin Costner fears the sequel to one of his biggest movies - he has heard rumors it will be called "Dances with Sharks".

Premium, life, instant

Reactions: Tee
You hold your life at a premium when you know instant death waits in the cold steel sitting on a stranger's hip.

Assam, Stratocaster, wobble

Assam, Stratocaster, wobble

I was trying to impress my friend I cooked my favourite assam ikan fish and had my Stratocaster guitar ready to play when I was taking the meal to the table my knees began to wobble and the fish landed at the feet of friend

shifter collapse partake

A shifter in good working order is essential if you're going to to partake in some sporting concerns, otherwise you might collapse in a mucky heap.

president, tissues, grapes

president, tissues, grapes

If Donald Trump becomes President, the production of tissues and grapes will increase, for all the wine and tears!

ticket, experiential, rat

ticket, experiential, rat

I bought a ticket to an experiential rat trials so I could free them I hate animals being tortured in any way including rats

heinous exclamation percent

A large percent of my dreams seem to have me being chased by a heinous exclamation point.

Vivacious, watered-down, flexible.

An increasing pattern of sexual harassment claims at the yearly possum exterminator convention leaves organisers with a feeling of anxiousness and hesitation when preparing for the following years' convention.

Calculator, pavlova, slug

The slug hit her Kevlar vest with such force that the old Casio calculator flew out of her hand, landed slap bang in the middle of the pavlova and was ruined for all time.

potatoes, budgerigar, shops

potatoes, budgerigar, shops

I went to several pet shops looking for a specific budgerigar the one I am looking for loves sitting on potatoes

plantation taxidermist manners

Sally's taxidermist friend shocked her with the most appalling manners during their visit to the plantation.

cowhide, aubergine, shaver

The Shaver Shop man told me I wasn't going to find any cowhide products, aubergine coloured or not, in his shop.

wedding, masking tape, gumboots

wedding, masking tape, gumboots

Neither a wedding nor masking tape will fix a bad relationship; sometimes pulling on gumboots and wading into the issues and dealing with them will help though.

helmet, burn, potato

After taking off my helmet I discovered that the potato that I had purchased had a perculiar dark green burn mark.

Ghost, toast, coast.

In 2055 I'll be heading to Fremantle jail to toast the ghost with the most frights on the West coast on its 200th anniversary.

Pepper, apron, bushes

Back