Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Didn't watch tonight, we had people over. Will catch up tomorrow - if it's worth it!

Harrison was on the radio saying he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't know the edit would make him the villain, they gaslit him, blah blah blah.
He reckons there was a reason none of the girls liked Bronte, and that he has messages from her saying she was faking it for the instagram fame.
But he also openly admitted that is why he signed up, and that he loves being 'famous'.

Just watching last night's ep.
Harrison is sitting there one a big emotionless blob while Bronte is trying to speak to him!

can ends up with Tayla, Lyndall with Josh

But by now, that probably isn't a spoiler any more!

got it!

Ok, so I haven't watched for a couple of weeks although I tried to catch up but just didn't have the time. So I tuned into last night's ep and wow! Harrison is just a shit-stirring arsehole closely followed by Cam...wtf is he even doing there? And to say he would move for love to everyone and not even realize the implications of his words is beyond belief!

Poor Harrison. Such a bad memory.

Bronte needs a brain transplant after writing stay again.

And what was with 'expert' Mel cutting off Evelyn's tirade against Harrison? Because she wanted to save it for herself?

Oh and on my recording, Harrison says "Yes Elevyn?" before the break, then after the break they've re-dubbed it so he says "Evelyn".

Duncan should run now!
That is a ridiculous scenario!
It's time for her to move on and share her child with a new partner. It happens.
Unless she's not let go of her ex.

Last edited:
Oh btw, after this is over I only wanna see you on Wednesdays and every second Saturday. Because I have a kid. Oh my god I can't with you. You never told me you had emotions, I don't know how I feel about you now.

Oh my god you can kiss a fish but you can't kiss me!

Jesse says Claire is a lot worse than was portrayed on tv, and should have had the biggest villain edit of the season.

Loving Brontes first sister!
Harrison is a compulsive liar!
He's finally shot himself in the foot!

Last edited:
Back