Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

I don't know why Cameron thinks taking his mangy hair out of his skinny little manbun will improve his appearance and presence!
Bloody good on Lyndal. Good speech!
Nice to see his ugly little mustached top lip quiver!

Last edited:
Lyndall was a stage 3 clinger. How many grooms did she date after the show ended.

Lyndall's speech was the best, but not letting Cam even speak was pure one-upmanship and shouldn't have been condoned by the producers.
Whatever Lyndall thinks, Cam was a participant too and his lousy speech should have been heard.

Evelyn is delusional if she thinks she ever treated Rupert as an equal. At best she was condescending and treated him like a child.
The production added to this, sub-titling "ïnaudible mumbling" over much of his dialogue.

Imagine if uproar if Cam denied Lyndall the chance to have her say.

I enjoyed the way he walked off like a constipated duck.
Haha UK (via Gogglebox) has just watched Evelyn/Rupert Hugo/Tayla weddings. I've shared my link to watch the whole series w/my Brit friends but most of them have MAFS nights just to enjoy a bit of Oz w/a group lol. Can't wait for the Reunion.

Love the way everyone just laughs at Harrison being a Harrison. He has no power at all anymore.

Cam and Tayla are horrible people.

Love the way everyone just laughs at Harrison being a Harrison. He has no power at all anymore.

Cam and Tayla are horrible people.
Horrible is too small a word. BTW what is the deal about being naked & face timing while out w/friends? She already was a nutcase w/her dominatrix of poor Hugo. But that reaction of the two of them, eeeeeek. I hope his mum is proud so cringe!

Nice to see there's still hope for Jessie and Claire.

Harrison seemed LIVID that he didn't get his own segment, and was once again the butt of everyone's jokes when they laughed at "acting like a Harrison".

Nothing for Adam & Janelle, Hugo & Tayla, Rupert & Evelyn or that couple featuring that creepy arrogant guy who left months ago.

Nice to see there's still hope for Jessie and Claire.

Harrison seemed LIVID that he didn't get his own segment, and was once again the butt of everyone's jokes when they laughed at "acting like a Harrison".

Nothing for Adam & Janelle, Hugo & Tayla, Rupert & Evelyn or that couple featuring that creepy arrogant guy who left months ago.
Great reunion, Happy to see Claire off to Perth. Tayla even a bigger nuuter, good luck to her & Cam (karma is a bitch)
Can't wait to hear more of Evelyn & Duncan (both so very yummy)

What kind of nightclubs are these people going to, where Duncan is grinding shirtless, or Cam is getting completely naked and facetiming with his "willy"?
Blue light discos were never like that in my day,

What kind of nightclubs are these people going to, where Duncan is grinding shirtless, or Cam is getting completely naked and facetiming with his "willy"?
Blue light discos were never like that in my day,
haha I thought it was a thing for you folks in Oz. No problem seeing Duncan shirtless & grinding on Evelyn (loved their baking photoshoot while swapping partners). Oh & forgot to apologize on behalf of us Yanks for just what an ex Mormon nutter Alyssa is grrrrrrr).
Cam & Tayla facetime every day...

IMG_3259-1.jpg

Last week I binged MAFS 10. Thoughts:

Not enough Hugo for me, there was potential - Duncan played(?) a flawless gentleman - Evelyn obviously in contact with the producer and not via pocket dialing. - Melinda is a better actress than Evelyn - Was Melissa ("intimacy") genuine? - Alyssa's Wedensday and every other weekend lol. probably a producer's idea. - Caitlin didn't look pretty in the Reunion. - MAFS 11 with more than eight blond women? Only Blondes? - Who will we see next on TV, in what show?

Dear Sandy, There were 83 couples on MAFS Australia. Final Yes: 31. After some years still toghether. 5 or less. Don't search your soulmate on TV.

A very entertaining Series.

Back