Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Hmmm... Old (don't threaten me by asking me for a hug! you're insecure, me mum says) Cam bestowing a hug (Give us a cuddle!) on poor damsel-in-distress (Hugo is honestly such a cunt!) beige-haired Disney princess Tayla...
Yes, hmmm indeed.

Surely no MAFS guy is stupid enough to do the dirty on his 'wife' and hook up with her.
Oh, wait...,

His eyes lit up and his head perked up like a dog hearing "walkies" when she said her type was a tradie the first time he encountered her in a group setting.

Isn't it lucky that whenever people on this show eavesdrop, it's at the exact moment someone is saying something juicy, rather than the other 23 3/4 of the day when they're not talking about their partners.
Yes, how very strange 🤪

Harrison can't be real, right?
The only thing that would make him make sense would be if he was being paid a large amount of money to stir up whatever trouble the producers wanted him to.

Tayla is also beyond belief, but sadly I think she's probably real.
She just can't see anything wrong in anything she's done.

I was thinking exactly the same about Harrison. They must be paying him.
And I wouldn't be surprised if they're not paying Taylor. If so, they must be paying Hugo to put up with it.

And still, we watch!

That was a sad ending to Claire and Jesse. I hoped there would be a last minute change of heart.
F*** Harrison, how I despise that horrible man!
And yes, the swap of couple will be interesting.

Back