Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Oooh here we go, Hugo and Bitch face!

😂 love it, butt dial.
Poor Hugo is being crucified!

I was gobsmacked that Tayla won't even let Hugo kiss her on the cheek, yet is fine with all the other guys doing so at the meetings.
She's such a punish, and it's hard to believe she's real.

Quite a few of them are happy to admit they are insecure, yet Lyndall can't accept anyone saying that she is.
It isn't an insult.
In fact she's insecure about being insecure.

Dan seems like a bit of a sociopath. Absolutely no reaction to his partner crying in front of him, no attempt at reassurance.
He's just blankly thinking about going to the gym and picking up more chicks.

Harrison has to stick his nose into everything.

Tayla is a delusional liar.
Hugo is delusional to think it could work.
Story over.

That was no olive branch Hugo. Wise up! She's just not into you!
How much Shit will he take ffs!

Harrison is one of those guys who just never knows when to shut up.
He must be REALLY good in bed, otherwise Bronte's attachment to him can't be explained.

It's a pity Alyssa has gone stage 5 clinger, she seemed quite nice before.
No one was gaslighting, but her portrayal of the conversation, putting a completely different inflection on everything Duncan said, was a straight out lie.

News story on some model involved in a crime... is dating Dan from MAFS.
I wonder which of his 5 girlfriends she was.

Good on Layton to stand up for himself, and Then a couple join in!
And now Mel spills the beans on what she heard.

The girls were a bit silly running to listen to the guys, but then they were clearly half cut. Jesus, cut them some slack!

Alyssa is becoming a clingy female which doesnt work.
Duncan certainly isn't the typical boys boy she should be worrying about.
She's insecure.

Bronte : I do trust him. And I'm not a trustworthy person at all.

The girls were a bit silly running to listen to the guys, but then they were clearly half cut. Jesus, cut them some slack!
Isn't it lucky that whenever people on this show eavesdrop, it's at the exact moment someone is saying something juicy, rather than the other 23 3/4 of the day when they're not talking about their partners.

Hmmm... Old (don't threaten me by asking me for a hug! you're insecure, me mum says) Cam bestowing a hug (Give us a cuddle!) on poor damsel-in-distress (Hugo is honestly such a cunt!) beige-haired Disney princess Tayla...

Back