Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

Omg, that was rich coming from Tamara calling out Holly for telling Andrew how to behave after the way she spoke the Brent at the wedding!

That all got that heated I gave UP!
Please never give up Feb. I enjoy reading your live commentary at work and when I get home while waiting for it to come up on Nine Now.

Yep, Dom actually hit the nail on the head re Andrew. His self-deprecating show is just manipulation which unfortunately fooled quite a few of the group for the time being. BUT Holly is still an obsessive nutter. I'd rather they both disappear from my screen because there isn't a snowflakes hope in hell for either of them.

Oh wow! I knew Mitch was a bit of a sceptic about the whole thing but his interaction with Ella was totally uncalled for.

Not sure about Brent and Tamara either. Tamara seems like a piece of work but I don't like Brent's reactions lately either. Too volatile and aggressive.
Holly is a piece of work
Is that you Andrew? Haha!

Ooh can't wait for Sunday night!

Holly is just awful.
So is Andrew, but in different ways.
For me her reactions and putdowns are worse, but maybe that's because it's uncontrolled rage, whereas Andrew is an expert speaker.
Dom was right, but she's a whole nother level of toxic too.

It made me sick the way the experts were siding with Holly.

Mitch is bottom of the pile after tonight, what a dumb smug turd.

Nicest people are Olivia & Jackson, Selina, and Al.

Apparently the contestants are paid $1000 per week/episode, but the ones who really hate each other (eg. Holly and Andrew) are offered an extra $3000 to stay if they are in the middle of a juicy storyline.

Funnily enough, I still see Holly's point of view.
Maybe I'm missing something 🤔
I still see Holly's pov too...Andrew didn't come across as very nice at all and I believe her to a certain extent. But she's got hard work tattooed on her forehead for a variety of reasons...some of which she did acknowledge.

I couldn't help but laugh, and make assumptions when the girls were talking about the fact Cody and Salina "doing it".
"It was huge" "it was massive"
The event, or Cody's member?🤭

Back