Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Yeah I sometimes feel sorry for her but then I realise she's beyond help given she's happy to be an ex's side chick for 12 years and not even try to meet someone else. She's a clinger for sure.
The way she looks up at Bryce with such deference. It reminds me of that song Stand By Your Man.

Looks like they edited out all the talk about the Jason video.

Liam went on IG & went off the brain.

Last edited:
There is something very wrong with that boy (I can't call him a man).
Unless he is actually a good actor, he's a disturbing trouble-making thug.
No one would sit at a dinner party and shout out accusations and insults with as little self-awareness as he does.
I don't like Cam either, but I believe him that the 4 times he met Sam, he was a flog every time.

Looks like they edited out all the talk about the Jason video.

Liam went on IG & went off the brain.

Some of the Jason video

Reminds us how manufactured this show is.
We were left tonight feeling Liam was a flog and feeling sorry for Georgia.
If we had known what was in "the video' we'd be able to understand his reaction better.
I wonder what Johnny's part in this is, and if he is basically a flog too.

By the way I agree with the consensus here, that despite (or maybe because of) all the manufactured drama, quite a lot of each episode seems to be very boring. I don't remember being bored by previous seasons.

Bec and Jake aren't the only ones going their separate ways.
c3ade90a884b77d0cbc30dc4f415a3a9

There is something very wrong with that boy (I can't call him a man).
Unless he is actually a good actor, he's a disturbing trouble-making thug.
No one would sit at a dinner party and shout out accusations and insults with as little self-awareness as he does.
I don't like Cam either, but I believe him that the 4 times he met Sam, he was a flog every time.
King of the Flogs.

Back