Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Looks like they edited out all the talk about the Jason video.

Liam went on IG & went off the brain.

This is pretty fucked up actually.
Liam is still a flog after his storm off from Final Vows, but this is next level.
To not put into context why he was carrying on like a child is poor form.

Also, wouldn't that confrontation make much better TV that the shit we were served up last night? The standard Bryce bullying, the boring Bec playing the victim over Dumb Jake kissing that crazy bird, Man Sam screaming 'GONZO' out every 30 seconds, lady Sam trying to stay relevant with goss from Canberra, etc.

Surely Liam calling out the trio of flogs would have been more entertaining? They could have promo'd that shit all week.

This show is fucked.

This is pretty fucked up actually.
Liam is still a flog after his storm off from Final Vows, but this is next level.
To not put into context why he was carrying on like a child is poor form.

Also, wouldn't that confrontation make much better TV that the shit we were served up last night? The standard Bryce bullying, the boring Bec playing the victim over Dumb Jake kissing that crazy bird, Man Sam screaming 'GONZO' out every 30 seconds, lady Sam trying to stay relevant with goss from Canberra, etc.

Surely Liam calling out the trio of flogs would have been more entertaining? They could have promo'd that shit all week.

This show is fucked.

The show etc had to protect the golden ones. Johnny, Georgia & Kerry.

The show etc had to protect the golden ones. Johnny, Georgia & Kerry.
Yep. They see Liam as a disposable bit part, whereas Johnny has to be protected so that they have one fairytale ending.
They would probably not have hesitated to throw Jason under the bus, but with sweet adorable Johnny as his wingman it was too hard to spin a positive out of it so they just hit delete.

I'm not going to laugh at her in case she genuinely is dyslexic or something, but if so she would know her limitations and shouldn't attempt a spelling bee in public.
Her point was right anyway, Coco did tell her she was ghosted and then flat-out denied it.
She said she was drunk, so I'm happy to have a laugh at her lol.
But true re: Coco - big liar!

Bryce and Melissa were just on Today Extra talking about an incident at a Melbourne nightclub, where he had to have teeth replaced and Melissa’s sister ended up in hospital.

At the end of the interview he said, it’s great all these stories and gossip because it just ups their profile.
The interviewer pulled him up saying well then you are in it just for the publicity, he then uummed and aahhed and tried to say it was a joke.
Best part of last night...the sex chick asking “what’s a flog?” Hahaha

Bryce and Melissa were just on Today Extra talking about an incident at a Melbourne nightclub, where he had to have teeth replaced and Melissa’s sister ended up in hospital.

At the end of the interview he said, it’s great all these stories and gossip because it just ups their profile.
The interviewer pulled him up saying well then you are in it just for the publicity, he then uummed and aahhed and tried to say it was a joke.
Best part of last night...the sex chick asking “what’s a flog?” Hahaha
I heard a rumour. Rumour, rumour, rumour...

That Bryce has faked most, if not all, of the things the other people on the show have been calling him out for.

Reactions: Kaz
It's all becoming too hard basket for me.
I like watching crap tv for a laugh, and it's now becoming too "serious!"
Can't be bothered with it any more! The "fun" has gone out of it.
Tongue in cheek was good!
Social media has a lot to answer for and is dick head haven for the desperately " I need to be noticed"

Last edited:
Officially the worst seasons of MAFS ever

Social media has a lot to answer for and is dick head haven for the desperately " I need to be noticed"
I usually give up way before the end and always swear I will never watch this crap again but somehow I do. Funnily enough, this year I've stuck it out and while I have no words to describe most of them for some reason I don't find them as objectionable as some past contestants. Maybe I should take that as a warning sign...I may be becoming too blasé about the 'quality' of the people involved.

I usually give up way before the end and always swear I will never watch this crap again but somehow I do. Funnily enough, this year I've stuck it out and while I have no words to describe most of them for some reason I don't find them as objectionable as some past contestants. Maybe I should take that as a warning sign...I may be becoming too blasé about the 'quality' of the people involved.

I share your sentiment but I think this crew is about as toxic as usual.

Couldn't agree more with this.
We watch this mindless trash for a laugh and to joke about how dumb these people are.
This year is so beyond toxic, it has become unwatchable. I truly think the only reason I stuck around is because I enjoy the banter with you guys on here every night and taking the piss out of these idiots.

I think the producers / channel 9 have a lot to answer for. The blatant bullying and unwillingness to hold anyone (other than Bryce) accountable for their actions is fucked. When it becomes too real, people tune out. I'm here to laugh at fuckwitts, not watch people get bullied on prime time TV.

Back