Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Couldn't agree more with this.
We watch this mindless trash for a laugh and to joke about how dumb these people are.
This year is so beyond toxic, it has become unwatchable. I truly think the only reason I stuck around is because I enjoy the banter with you guys on here every night and taking the piss out of these idiots.

I think the producers / channel 9 have a lot to answer for. The blatant bullying and unwillingness to hold anyone (other than Bryce) accountable for their actions is fucked. When it becomes too real, people tune out. I'm here to laugh at fuckwitts, not watch people get bullied on prime time TV.
I think an important step in enjoying mindless trash TV is divesting yourself of feelings for the ants in the antfarm.

Once I had ceased caring about every last one of the MAFS season 8 contestants it made it much funnier and also less believable.

I think what makes it more toxic is the level of interference in other people's relationships.
Patrick has been sold as the lovable quirky dork but he has been the biggest consistent troublemaker of the lot.
That is what this entire series has consisted of, people interfering with other people's relationships and obviously with the blessing and cooperation of the producers.

If the Bryce saga was edited out of this season there would barely be enough content left to fill a single episode.

Patrick is a little weasel with a big mouth who enjoyed the safety the show provided him. If he behaved like that in real life he would be dealt with.

If Bryce has been driving the story of the alleged 'other girl' by setting the others up with phony leads I hope it comes out at some stage. I can't see the show allowing it into their edit though. It would just reveal this series for what it has been from start to finish. Pure fiction.

Reactions: mad
So what is it we get to see Sunday?
What has Bec done, please
I don’t know where you get spoilers etc

This is my 1st time viewing this shit, I am only just hanging in there
Considering I expected the finale 2weeks ago, and every night since
it is torture....

I gave it a go
Since I watch quite a bit of shit as homework so I can chat here, such as weird new versions of BB
Time to try this against my better judgement, and it has just confirmed 9 sucks, this manufactured soap sucks, what opinions I formed from the never ending adds and promos....was correct
These people are beyond undateable
They are too much like work to be relaxing or fun viewing
(I work in courts, I think they have recruited these deadbeats from courts)

So what is it we get to see Sunday?
What has Bec done, please
I don’t know where you get spoilers etc

We don't want to spoil it. lol

OK, when horseface went to see her dog, she kissed a male, who wasn't her husband. lol

Rumour going around, it was her secret boyfriend. His name is Ben. (if true that makes Bec a hypocrite)

We don't want to spoil it. lol

OK, when horseface went to see her dog, she kissed a male, who wasn't her husband. lol

Rumour going around, it was her secret boyfriend. His name is Ben. (if true that makes Bec a hypocrite)
I have zero time for Bec but Ben is probably her semi-regular uber driver who just happened to pick her up from the airport. Jake and Bec were never in a relationship anyway.

Here we go.
Can’t believe the finale is finally here. It’s been a looooong season.
Bring on the shit fight.

Back