• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

MAFS 2021

Alias

Yeah I sometimes feel sorry for her but then I realise she's beyond help given she's happy to be an ex's side chick for 12 years and not even try to meet someone else. She's a clinger for sure.
The way she looks up at Bryce with such deference. It reminds me of that song Stand By Your Man.

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Last edited:

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
There is something very wrong with that boy (I can't call him a man).
Unless he is actually a good actor, he's a disturbing trouble-making thug.
No one would sit at a dinner party and shout out accusations and insults with as little self-awareness as he does.
I don't like Cam either, but I believe him that the 4 times he met Sam, he was a flog every time.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Looks like they edited out all the talk about the Jason video.

Liam went on IG & went off the brain.

Some of the Jason video

Reminds us how manufactured this show is.
We were left tonight feeling Liam was a flog and feeling sorry for Georgia.
If we had known what was in "the video' we'd be able to understand his reaction better.
I wonder what Johnny's part in this is, and if he is basically a flog too.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
By the way I agree with the consensus here, that despite (or maybe because of) all the manufactured drama, quite a lot of each episode seems to be very boring. I don't remember being bored by previous seasons.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Bec and Jake aren't the only ones going their separate ways.
c3ade90a884b77d0cbc30dc4f415a3a9

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
There is something very wrong with that boy (I can't call him a man).
Unless he is actually a good actor, he's a disturbing trouble-making thug.
No one would sit at a dinner party and shout out accusations and insults with as little self-awareness as he does.
I don't like Cam either, but I believe him that the 4 times he met Sam, he was a flog every time.
King of the Flogs.