Skip to main content

Loving Laura!

Don't you mean I always pick the best contestants to stan for?

Ummmm, what is so bad about Laura? To me she is awesome. Who do you stan for?
giphy.gif

L is for lovely, which is what Laura is

A is for alturistic, Laura is very selfless.

U is for understanding, Laura is very understanding.

R is for real, Laura is real, she's not fake like other contestants on the show.

A is for awesome, Laura is awesome.

There was no fish guts other than the guts on Maureen's outfit in that water, that water was full of poo and water. Putting your hand in it hardly takes any effort. And that face she's got is her realising how much damage not participating in this show is causing her career.

There was no fish guts other than the guts on Maureen's outfit in that water, that water was full of poo and water. Putting your hand in it hardly takes any effort. And that face she's got is her realising how much damage not participating in this show is causing her career.

But she's so brave! Don't you think so? I can't wait to see her win!

I can't wait to see what more awesome thing Laura does tonight!

I'm not sure if she will win (although I really want her to win.) but I hope she does better than Tyson or Maureen. Don't get me wrong, Maureen seems like a nice person, but I just don't like her.[DOUBLEPOST=1423462351][/DOUBLEPOST]
/sarcasm?

Nope. I think Laura is awesome!

More Laura talk! I wonder what crazy adventures Laura will get up to tonight? Whatever they are, I'm sure they will be fun!

I love saying the name Laura. Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura. I love female first names that end in A.

Back