Skip to main content

Loving Laura!

Here is a little haiku I made up about good old @delcan.

kind hearted delcan
helping other posters like
miss lavender out.[DOUBLEPOST=1423481361][/DOUBLEPOST]

I didn't think cats liked toe rags.

You make me want to vomit

Laura is lovely. I love it when she does challenges..............

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute bold
laura-dundovic-at-melbourne-cup-day_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just embrace the positivity and remember that there's no regrets what so ever, glazing above the clear blue sky, let's make this the day....the day to shine and give all the love and positivity to this mistaken world...Why can't we all love? Why can't everything just be perfect? ....... Because we aren't perfect, we're far from perfect...As the clouds intensify everything's focused on that one thing...and that one thing is....Laura... No anger, no regret. We just need to remember Laura is in for it. Laura Laura Laura. We can do this! Beat the haters! And run without looking behind! And here we are running to the finish line, and succeeding! X

Farewell.

Laura is so awesome! Such a wonderful person with a great heart and a fine soul. She is beautiful, inspirational, smart, funny, cute, caring, inquisitive, friendly, nice, multi-layered, cool, sensible, weird, crazy, and interesting. Lovely Laura will be a fine winner of 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!'.

Wow really surprised at laura. She did well last night. Good for her.

Yeah, well you know who wasn't surprised? Jesus. Jesus the dancing elephant who was a great friend of Laura's before some money troubles, and a big fight about a lost houseboat caused their friendship to fracture. Laura used to be great friends with Jesus. They would go out with their rest of their friends and climb mountains made of jelly and train rabbits to perform backflips for the King of Sweden. Yes, they had a fine old time. But one day Laura brought a houseboat, a shining brand new houseboat that she wanted to use to solve crimes along the water. Laura loved this houseboat like a dog loves a bone. She spent every waking hour cleaning, fixing and just being with this houseboat. But one day Laura had to go away to America to look after some orphaned ducks, so she asked Jesus to look after the houseboat. So away she went, and when she came back her houseboat was gone. She was angry, distraught and in several different types of pain. She asked Jesus what happened to her houseboat, and Jesus said he didn't know. Laura said that he was a liar and demanded payment for the houseboat. Jesus was offended by that. So Jesus and Laura went their seperate ways. But Jesus still had a lot of respect for how wonderful Laura was, but he knew that he could never be friends with her. That's why he decided to become a getaway driver for a strawberry thief. So he could do something else instead of wallowing in his broken friendship with Laura. Unfortunately Jesus was an awful getaway driver as he could not drive due to being an elephant. Soon he was coaught and ended up in jail.

Yeah, well you know who wasn't surprised? Jesus. Jesus the dancing elephant who was a great friend of Laura's before some money troubles, and a big fight about a lost houseboat caused their friendship to fracture. Laura used to be great friends with Jesus. They would go out with their rest of their friends and climb mountains made of jelly and train rabbits to perform backflips for the King of Sweden. Yes, they had a fine old time. But one day Laura brought a houseboat, a shining brand new houseboat that she wanted to use to solve crimes along the water. Laura loved this houseboat like a dog loves a bone. She spent every waking hour cleaning, fixing and just being with this houseboat. But one day Laura had to go away to America to look after some orphaned ducks, so she asked Jesus to look after the houseboat. So away she went, and when she came back her houseboat was gone. She was angry, distraught and in several different types of pain. She asked Jesus what happened to her houseboat, and Jesus said he didn't know. Laura said that he was a liar and demanded payment for the houseboat. Jesus was offended by that. So Jesus and Laura went their seperate ways. But Jesus still had a lot of respect for how wonderful Laura was, but he knew that he could never be friends with her. That's why he decided to become a getaway driver for a strawberry thief. So he could do something else instead of wallowing in his broken friendship with Laura. Unfortunately Jesus was an awful getaway driver as he could not drive due to being an elephant. Soon he was coaught and ended up in jail.

Beautiful.

Back