Skip to main content

Loving Laura!

Chrissie was funny talking about their friendship. How Joel can lift her up out of a hole but almost dug herself into one about her weight on the way to her point. Anyway, back to topic.... whatever Lara, Laury, Laurell, Laundry said, yes it was a wise insight. What was it?

Chrissie was funny talking about their friendship. How Joel can lift her up out of a hole but almost dug herself into one about her weight on the way to her point. Anyway, back to topic.... whatever Lara, Laury, Laurell, Laundry said, yes it was a wise insight. What was it?

Laura said Chrissie and Joel act as though they have known each other for years. They have great chemistry

I can't wait to see Laura do the tucker trial! She will be great! Go Laura!

Laura said Chrissie and Joel act as though they have known each other for years. They have great chemistry

I can't wait to see her do the tucker trial! Go Laura!
Ha ha. I can't wait to see her do the tucker trial either, but for entirely different reasons to you.
I'm only posting on this thread anyway because I like the way you like the Camphor Laurel stump. :tongue:

I bet she was the best tree stump ever!

I believe she won Miss Tree Stump.

I hear she is dating a Rugby Union player. I found a photo of him.

images

He looks a lot like Lawson

I believe she won Miss Tree Stump.

I hear she is dating a Rugby Union player. I found a photo of him.

images

He looks a lot like Lawson

Good for them. I hope they are happy together! I hope that their love lasts for an eternity!

Lawson is not a brick, he is a scratching post.

Back