Skip to main content

Loving Laura!

Make Laura proud! Make the world sing and dance along! Do it tonight! :laugh:

Yes! Here moon! Here stars! Sing! Dance! Conduct! Be the best singing stars and moons that you can ever be. For I want to show Laura the same breath-taking beauty I see in her! I want to show her how much she has inspired me!

Moon: But I can't conduct.

Star 1: I can conduct!

Star 2: So can I !

Star 1: I said I wanted to conduct first.

Star 2: Yeah, I know. But I'm a far better conducter than you.

Star 1: No you are not.

Star 2: Yeah, I am. I won that conducting award.

Moon: I think I have changed my mind now, I'll be happy to conduct as long as it stops you two from arguing.

Star 1: Lol, that award was rigg..wait, what moon? I thought you said you couldn't conduct?

Moon: I know what I said, but I just can't stand you two arguing all the time. It gets on my nerves.

Star 2: I guess you are right, Moon.

Star 1: Yeah, sorry about that, Moon.

Moon: Right. Now let's put on a show for the beautiful Laura.

Laura shows no empathy at all towards poor Anna. Anna is in real pain, she can't constantly kiss her boyfriend. It's like being in a Concentration Camp. The poor thing. I heard she sneezed and Tim didn't say "bless you". The suffering is unbearable. She went to the toilet and Tim didn't hold her hand. The pain this girl must be going through. Unbearable.

Yes! Here moon! Here stars! Sing! Dance! Conduct! Be the best singing stars and moons that you can ever be. For I want to show Laura the same breath-taking beauty I see in her! I want to show her how much she has inspired me!

Moon: But I can't conduct.

Star 1: I can conduct!

Star 2: So can I !

Star 1: I said I wanted to conduct first.

Star 2: Yeah, I know. But I'm a far better conducter than you.

Star 1: No you are not.

Star 2: Yeah, I am. I won that conducting award.

Moon: I think I have changed my mind now, I'll be happy to conduct as long as it stops you two from arguing.

Star 1: Lol, that award was rigg..wait, what moon? I thought you said you couldn't conduct?

Moon: I know what I said, but I just can't stand you two arguing all the time. It gets on my nerves.

Star 2: I guess you are right, Moon.

Star 1: Yeah, sorry about that, Moon.

Moon: Right. Now let's put on a show for the beautiful Laura.

Very interesting play! See what inspires you from the wonderful Laura!

Was really glad to see her get a break from the trials. I cheered with the other celebs when it was announced she wasn't going to be doing it again.

Very interesting play! See what inspires you from the wonderful Laura!

Indeed! Laura is such a wonderful person that inspires me to achieve greatness. What a smart young woman who is very interesting. When she walks, she walks with an air of grace and class. She makes the clouds cry, and she makes the flowers bloom. She brings happiness and joy wherever she goes. She is the light in the darkness.

This must be her man whore, on the side, of her brick.
images

Laura shows no empathy at all towards poor Anna. Anna is in real pain, she can't constantly kiss her boyfriend. It's like being in a Concentration Camp. The poor thing. I heard she sneezed and Tim didn't say "bless you". The suffering is unbearable. She went to the toilet and Tim didn't hold her hand. The pain this girl must be going through. Unbearable.
Feel so sorry for Anna after being duped like that by the producers. 5 star hotel in Sun City...pfffft.
Poor girl can't eat rice and beans. She doesn't know how to deal with them for god sake, they don't have 3 Michelin stars.

Feel so sorry for Anna after being duped like that by the producers. 5 star hotel in Sun City...pfffft.
Poor girl can't eat rice and beans. She doesn't know how to deal with them for god sake, they don't have 3 Michelin stars.

I hear she can't get the right light for her make up either. Why is life always so horrible to people who are incredibly beautiful, wealthy, have people who love them and great jobs, it's just not fair!

They wear make up when they're camping? Oh yes, they have a mirror. Well what's the problem, it's five star after all.

OK Laura rocks! (Did I really say that?)

Actually she was impressive tonight scaling that cliff face.

Laura has such an inqusitive and curious mind, and an independence that I admire. Her way of being seems so effortless. However she can sometimes come off as a bit cold and abrupt. But that is ok. Because perfection is boring. The way she interacts with other people, the way she talks, the way she listens is so beautiful that it has captured my heart and stolen my soul. No matter what happens, I know that I will always remember the lovely Laura.

Back