Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

nope. didn't watch stargazing.

So much for your rhetoric, you avoided uplifting, inspiring, brilliant tv, shame on you :(
Should also watch ORIGINS....human development

I will be watching it tomorrow night as well. It will be good to give the show a chance.

haha, same. And Nine is repeating it on Ch9 at 10pm as well so that suits me with my time difference.

Oh that is great, 10pm is when I will watch too. slugging out watching trash in bed....is how i got watching the Brit one

Last edited:
Oh that is great, 10pm is when I will watch too. slugging out watching trash in bed....is how i got watching the Brit one

I will watch the 10pm one as well as I am unsure if the 8.30pm one is in HD. I look forward to it.

Reactions: kxk
Times on Nine vary. No word if this will continue beyond the first week. Details:

It will screen late night next week over 4 nights after its 8:30 premiere on 9GO!

Nine:
Sunday 10pm
Monday 10:45pm
Tuesday 10:45pm
Wednesday 11pm

the psyche guy should get a medal for services to humanity for warning the public about this immoral degenerate trash. we need television that lifts the hearts of the people, not drags it down to the muddy trash of disrepute.

Thanks Mary Whitehouse.

The Behind Big Brother Love Island Sweeps is now open.

Since I am creating it on here, it is only fair I get first pick of who I want. Feel free to enter the competition. :p

Behind Big Brother Love Island Sweeptakes:
Prize: Glory as the first BBB Love Island Sweeptakes winner.

Cassidy -
Charlie -
Eden -
Erin -
Grant - @Affable
Josh -
Justin -
Millie -
Natasha -
Tayla -

Without looking at the pictures I'll randomly take Justin.

There will be more added during the season though, no?

Done. I will add you to the list.

There will be more additions. The contestant chosen by participants in the game will be added points if they are part of the last couple standing. I am thinking of doing something similar to what you did in Survivor. This will consist of points for:
1) Predicting who won't be in a couple come elimination time.
2) Predicting which couple will be eliminated by public vote, and
3) Possibly will also choose a random cast member and we can guess who they will couple up with.

Cassidy -
Charlie -
Eden -
Erin -
Grant - @Affable
Josh -
Justin - @timmydownawell
Millie -
Natasha -
Tayla -

Like most of the show's participants I'm not entirely sure if I want to make much of a commitment lol

GA HA HA HA HA HA. Fair enough. I will just give points to those who survive each eviction then. Once all the originals are eliminated, we can announce the winner of the comp. That way intruders will have no impact either.

@Affable . Youve made me curious to at least watch the show once.
Tho as a general rule we fail miserably in Australia adopting these type of shows locally.
Like we are in the middle ground of wanting to be over the top like yanks or the more subtle but no less bombastic approach of the brits.
We seem to straddle a boring middle line.
But. Youre enthusiasm is infectious and i will check out at least a few minutes.
Whens it start?

@Affable . Youve made me curious to at least watch the show once.
Tho as a general rule we fail miserably in Australia adopting these type of shows locally.
Like we are in the middle ground of wanting to be over the top like yanks or the more subtle but no less bombastic approach of the brits.
We seem to straddle a boring middle line.
But. Youre enthusiasm is infectious and i will check out at least a few minutes.
Whens it start?

Hey @Fuzz ,

It starts tomorrow 8.30pm on 9Go. Most of us who I have seen on this site will be watching it tomorrow 10pm on Channel 9 though.

I am looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be a good show.

Feel free to join the Sweeptakes as well if you want. Who knows? Your one prediction may end up winning.

I don't know if I'll last the whole season if it's unbearably awful, but I'll at least give it a try.
It's just on so often that if it isn't engaging it will be a real chore to fit in.

Can I please have Charlie, and if I stop watching someone else can take him over.

I don't know if I'll last the whole season if it's unbearably awful, but I'll at least give it a try.
It's just on so often that if it isn't engaging it will be a real chore to fit in.

Can I please have Charlie, and if I stop watching someone else can take him over.

You got Charlie!! It doesn't require much participation at all so you can keep him until he is eliminated. You might end up winning for all you know. :)

Cassidy -
Charlie - Meglos
Eden -
Erin -
Grant - Affable
Josh -
Justin - timmydownawell
Millie -
Natasha -
Tayla -

Back