Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I'm sure this is filming at the same location as the UK one which is now being promoted too and usually begins the first week of June and is due to air for 8 weeks. If that is the case the Aussie one can't air until August.

I'm sure this is filming at the same location as the UK one which is now being promoted too and usually begins the first week of June and is due to air for 8 weeks. If that is the case the Aussie one can't air until August.

The Aussie one is starting this month.

Love Island starts Sunday May 27 at 8:30. It will air Sunday-Thursday with each episode airing 24 hours after filming.

What timeslot? They can't have it on too early.....as they will be pushing people to have sex.....
Interested to see if Aussies will go for sex on TV......Brits have a much more casual view of bonking for TV

The Brit one was fun to watch in bed, I got so many laughs......they looked good, and then they opened their mouths and I needed subtitles for most. It totally cracked me up how pretty they were, and how UGLY their speaking was

Without that I don't see how the Aussie one will be as fun.....and it's 9, and it is a dickhead producer and host

What timeslot? They can't have it on too early.....as they will be pushing people to have sex.....
Interested to see if Aussies will go for sex on TV......Brits have a much more casual view of bonking for TV

The Brit one was fun to watch in bed, I got so many laughs......they looked good, and then they opened their mouths and I needed subtitles for most. It totally cracked me up how pretty they were, and how UGLY their speaking was

Without that I don't see how the Aussie one will be as fun.....and it's 9, and it is a dickhead producer and host

It will be on at 8:30.

It's like they pulled the files of the people deemed too thirsty, slutty, douchey or desperate for Bach/Bachette/Married (so that is saying something right there) and simply cast them on the spot when they were happy to turn up and take their clothes off.

I'm gonna draw the line somewhere, and this is it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Nope.

i love english accents, especially the lancashire and manchester accents.

The weird speaking that cracked me up was not accents.....not in the ordinary sense
They did not have recognisable accents
There were a few that could speak like a normal person, minority
Many of the males......spoke in mumbling-lispy-bizarro-squeeks......can be hilarious, the ugliness of the verbal rubbish coming out of quite pretty faces

Yes, the lack of diversity is disappointing, however trashy the show. Survivor manages to find the right balance.

It doesn't make me feel less attractive because I know that these model types don't represent real life, and I wouldn't want to be as "perfect" as they are. They have all the sex appeal of hairless Ken & Barbie dolls, and probably have plastic bumps too.

Yes, the lack of diversity is disappointing, however trashy the show. Survivor manages to find the right balance.

It doesn't make me feel less attractive because I know that these model types don't represent real life, and I wouldn't want to be as "perfect" as they are. They have all the sex appeal of hairless Ken & Barbie dolls, and probably have plastic bumps too.

they represent the real life of the purest of pure perfection. what is the point of anything, mr meglos, when you know that people like that exist?

I do agree with Yassmin on this. I feel that it is a shame that they don't have diversity on the show. Unfortunately this show can have a deteriorating effect of making one feel more unattractive (Well, I know it makes me feel less attractive). Most likely the reason why I won't be watching the show.

Diversity is good, but we don't get much on dating shows because they are so lame, and a lot of cultures would shun someone for going on the trashier RTV shows.

Re Yassmin......liar.liar.pants on FIRE, she friggin lies all the time to suit her agenda
That woman has NEVER felt unattractive, her ego is so ENORMOUS....just look at that smug face
Full of shit - she is kind of ignoring the TAN OBSESSION of young
She is a full time bitch just for the fun of it.

And hey, if you have watched BB, Bach in Paradise, any Bach franchise...same people.....they think they are wonderful, but are just plastic and creepy.

@Affable....ever see the Brit one?
It was hilarious, and kind of like old BB.....there were maybe 2 or 3 really pretty peeps, the rest, average
Look at the creeps they have lined up.....that should not challenge your personal ego....bet they have the combined brain power of a 5 year old......honestly soooooooo dim, looks like a few roid addicts.

And knowing how slimey 9 is, I wouldn't put it past them to have recruited in brothels, I know I will check it out and guess who is a hooker.

One of the funniest bits of the Brit one....Miss UK, had a kind of revenge sex one night stand, and had her title taken, she was rather ordinary looking

they represent the real life of the purest of pure perfection. what is the point of anything, mr meglos, when you know that people like that exist?

"Ugly" people with real substance will triumph in the end, when all the superficially beautiful people are sitting in their rocking chairs telling stories about how Sophie Monk couldn't find them love.

Back