Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Francoise is probably the deepest thinker in the house with thoughts on so many things, and unfortunately they didn’t provide any males on her level.

Out of all the girls, I think she will attract someone really decent outside of the house

2 VIEWERS are ENTERING? Wtf.
I thought this was set? Now we can vote off couples and choose to keep? I’m so confused. I’ve never watched love island uk so I don’t know when the surprises end. This just seems unnecessary with the shows timeline

I thought this was set? Now we can vote off couples and choose to keep? I’m so confused. I’ve never watched love island uk so I don’t know when the surprises end. This just seems unnecessary with the shows timeline

They are sending 2 viewers in which is probably their worst idea yet. What are they thinking? Should be just taking those who applied to be on the show.

Applications are still open surprisingly. A few more intruders are probably going to be cast.

Ummmmm where was this Grant/Tayla drama we were promised?!?!

That was just a ploy by the producers to use last week's Grant Tayla drama to drag viewers in.[DOUBLEPOST=1529845059][/DOUBLEPOST]They are advertising on Facebook that its the final 2 weeks, so the show finishes next week.

Back