Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Think new comers keep on keeping on, right up to the last.....especially if there are still singles

They should send in a batch of wealthy geeks

3 weeks left. So potentially another 15 episodes to go.

Oh.. How am I going to get through the whole series? :sleep:

Think new comers keep on keeping on, right up to the last.....especially if there are still singles

They should send in a batch of wealthy geeks

I think they need to send in better looking guys. None super attractive yet their application form wants "sexy singles" to join the show.

As for the wealthy geeks, that's for Beauty and the Geek (interestingly a show which Erin was once a cast member of).

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
kind of reminds me of krystal forscutt, who the more plastic surgery she had, the less good looking she looked.

And another one bites the dust. Sorry @Fuzz but you have been eliminated from the sweepstakes. Good news is that Cassidy is gone. :D
Probably a good thing no? The viewing public invested wisely in their future viewing. The snippets I saw and from what you have been posting made her sound like a bit of an attention seeking car crash. And she inevitably crashed. And now soon to be forgotten.
R.I.P Cassidy's reality career. died 21/6/2018.
Thanks for letting me participate @Affable and good luck to the remaining stakeholders in the sweep.:)

Probably a good thing no? The viewing public invested wisely in their future viewing. The snippets I saw and from what you have been posting made her sound like a bit of an attention seeking car crash. And she inevitably crashed. And now soon to be forgotten.
R.I.P Cassidy's reality career. died 21/6/2018.
Thanks for letting me participate @Affable and good luck to the remaining stakeholders in the sweep.:)

It was a good thing for me as I don't like watching trouble makers on TV. Made a few episodes all about herself. Ha ha. Can't say I didn't celebrate when she was eliminated.

It was great having you in the sweepstake competition. Hopefully you are enjoying watching Love Island.

It was a good thing for me as I don't like watching trouble makers on TV. Made a few episodes all about herself. Ha ha. Can't say I didn't celebrate when she was eliminated.

It was great having you in the sweepstake competition. Hopefully you are enjoying watching Love Island.
Ive been watching snippets but not with any great concentration. I should have backed the love bottle:(
Thanks @Affable for having me. I need a new fix so Im thinking of Vanderpump. Let me know at your leisure if its still on or if it has long since been wound up by now.

Ive been watching snippets but not with any great concentration. I should have backed the love bottle:(
Thanks @Affable for having me. I need a new fix so Im thinking of Vanderpump. Let me know at your leisure if its still on or if it has long since been wound up by now.

I think Cassidy cost herself the game. Turned way too serious and went crazy.

Vanderpump is a good choice! It is not on Foxtel or free to air at the moment. I think they are filming a new season soon as well. I will let you know when it returns to free to air television. It is a few seasons behind on free to air so hopefully it should return soon.

a pity cassidy and jaxon weren't attracted to each other. those two clingers could have clung on each other like gladwrap on gum.

If only I knew that was an option, I could have saved myself some slow torture during some of the hour-long ordeals.
I tend to be all-or-nothing though, but there have been times I've been begging for the end of the show.
It very much depends what mood you're in, your level of tolerance for foolish fools.

Back