Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Well it is easy to see why Dom has never had a girlfriend, he is slow and obsessed with himself
Seems to think his mere presence is all he has to serve up, it is like he is asleep walking lump of wood

You can just do project management at lower type colleges, my guess is that is what he did[DOUBLEPOST=1529581068][/DOUBLEPOST]Woohoo

Behind Big Brother Love Island Sweepstakes:
Prize: Glory as the first BBB Love Island Sweepstakes winner.

Cassidy - Fuzz
Charlie - timmydownawell

Eden - Mr Stickfingers
Erin - reepbot
Grant - Affable
Josh - sav0001
Justin - Meglos
Millie - kxk
Natasha - Consuela
Tayla - Trala

And another one bites the dust. Sorry @Fuzz but you have been eliminated from the sweepstakes. Good news is that Cassidy is gone. :D

Cassidy may possibly be the worst at handling her situation on a RTV show I have ever seen...

What an idiot.
She was at first a victim......she should have been able to win the audience over, but nuh she fucked over the most popular guy Josh - and died from there

Cassidy may possibly be the worst at handling her situation on a RTV show I have ever seen...

What an idiot.
She was at first a victim......she should have been able to win the audience over, but nuh she fucked over the most popular guy Josh - and died from there

I think Josh could win it. Depends on who the final couples are. If Teddy is no longer in it, I am voting for Josh to win.

Josh is a good human, he has conducted himself impeccably.....Cassidy should watch this back and learn from Josh
He has a had a shitty ride, yet remained decent

Night, see ya later

all of cassidy's main couples in the house seemed to be based on how much attention they were giving her. i imagine that any future husband or boyfriend of cassidy will have to accept her need for constant attention, because she will not change.

Well it is easy to see why Dom has never had a girlfriend, he is slow and obsessed with himself
Seems to think his mere presence is all he has to serve up, it is like he is asleep walking lump of wood

You can just do project management at lower type colleges, my guess is that is what he did[DOUBLEPOST=1529581068][/DOUBLEPOST]Woohoo
Technically you don’t have to have a degree, do any type of college to be qualified as a project manager. You will need to do industry courses and these can range from a few days to a week tops. A successful PM can do quite well for themselves and it’s likely due to how well they understand technical side of things and how on the ball they are. I do think there is intelligence in that. But given how young dom is I would say he is still a project coordinator but fluffs up the title

Back