Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

So much banter. BANTER BANTER BANTER. Idiotic.

Poor Francoise, probably the nicest girl in there.

Teddy : "I'm not here to put shoes on caterpillars."
Has he been watching old school Sesame Street?
Caterpillars never, never, never, never, never, never... wear brown boots.

So much banter. BANTER BANTER BANTER. Idiotic.

Poor Francoise, probably the nicest girl in there.

Teddy : "I'm not here to put shoes on caterpillars."
Has he been watching old school Sesame Street?
Caterpillars never, never, never, never, never, never... wear brown boots.

i guess the elimination of francoise shows that niceness does not pay and that it is better to be not nice.

The smartest girl in there too. Seems like the contestants don't value intelligence.

...it's because most of them lack any form of intelligence whatsoever that makes them wary of anyone showing any sort of intelligence at all I imagine... most of them would be so used to only having online 'banter' using shortened words that when it comes to one on one conversations in the 'real world' with people then they are socially awkward methinks!... and... when people that can speak full English use words more than 5 letters long then they are stuffed... intelligent people would actually 'scare' them because it is a killer for them that's why...

...even talking to my grandkids at times is like I'm talking a foreign language to them... but I'm sure that if I sent them a text in 'their' language then they would run rings around me lol!... but as I said... conversation wise with this mob is very socially awkward for them... if they were told by the Producers that the word 'like' was now banned from the show and they they would be evicted if they used it more than 3 times then I imagine that they would not be able to say whole sentences between each other... just saying... if I was the Producer of the show I would do it as a social experiment just for the hell of it lol!... intelligent use of the English language rules!... lol!... cheers.

...it's because most of them lack any form of intelligence whatsoever that makes them wary of anyone showing any sort of intelligence at all I imagine... most of them would be so used to only having online 'banter' using shortened words that when it comes to one on one conversations in the 'real world' with people then they are socially awkward methinks!... and... when people that can speak full English use words more than 5 letters long then they are stuffed... intelligent people would actually 'scare' them because it is a killer for them that's why...

...even talking to my grandkids at times is like I'm talking a foreign language to them... but I'm sure that if I sent them a text in 'their' language then they would run rings around me lol!... but as I said... conversation wise with this mob is very socially awkward for them... if they were told by the Producers that the word 'like' was now banned from the show and they they would be evicted if they used it more than 3 times then I imagine that they would not be able to say whole sentences between each other... just saying... if I was the Producer of the show I would do it as a social experiment just for the hell of it lol!... intelligent use of the English language rules!... lol!... cheers.

They should do a Love Island Spelling and Intelligence test. Teddy would win with flying colours as he is the smartest on the show.

but that's just the evolving nature of communication and language.

Back