Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

I have no idea how it all works. Do the public or contestants vote folks off?

A mix of both. Public vote towards the end for eliminations and a winner. They keep throwing new boys and girls in to shake up the villa as well.

Agreed. It will either be Ronni, Jordan or Aaron. It is hard to tell which one as we cannot see their connections fully.

I hope they are not doing Casa next week as I still think it is too early. Probably best to save that for Week 3.
Yes especially in a short season. Might be good to have it more towards the end. That would probably have a bigger impact if someone in an established couple does slip up.

Yes especially in a short season. Might be good to have it more towards the end. That would probably have a bigger impact if someone in an established couple does slip up.

Agreed. I don’t think Chris and Rachael will break up from it. I fully expect Jess’ head to turn though. 😂

I like how a Taku fan wrote on Twitter that Jess will dump him as soon as someone she fancies walks in. So true.

Who do you think would be Rachael's next most likely hookup?

I think she will stay with Chris. She’d be stupid not to.

Going to take something spectacular for her to switch again. Have to just ask yourself, how many guys are into Harry Potter, Star Wars etc? 😂

I think she will stay with Chris. She’d be stupid not to.

Going to take something spectacular for her to switch again. Have to just ask yourself, how many guys are into Harry Potter, Star Wars etc? 😂
Heaps, Harry potter and star wars are major franchises

Back