Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

They will probably do it in week 3, it has been confirmed the show will have 30 episodes like the first 2 seasons, so it will run for 7 weeks.

Oh wow. That’s great then.

I was worried that they were going to do it all over 4 weeks as they have been given a 30 day maximum filming limit. Probably going to pre record the final then.

What are the ratings like so far sav?

They are not that good, last night the show rated 292k, The Block before it rated 898k. But 9 would be more interested in the streaming numbers where the show is doing very well, the first episode has already picked up an extra 206k viewers.

How far ahead is filming? Do we keep getting further and further behind as the season continues?

Its the same as Big Brother used to be on 10, what we see was usually filmed the day before. Except for Mondays episode which features footage from Friday-Sunday.

Bleached has the potential to be a reality GOAT.
Early days, and I daresay my prediction has been heavily influenced by this startling new discovery of joy.
And perhaps a glass or ten of wine.

Bleached has the potential to be a reality GOAT.
Early days, and I daresay my prediction has been heavily influenced by this startling new discovery of joy.
And perhaps a glass or ten of wine.
He is from Perth. Good luck to him getting back to WA once his time is over on the show. 🤣🤣

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fc999602d-53cf-4146-8b34-5a4dc2d94fe1

LOL
I think with the hand on chin he is pondering if he has just shat his daks.

LOL
I think with the hand on chin he is pondering if he has just shat his daks.

I hope he leaves on Monday. So far the most boring of the lot.

Jordan needs to find form and return to his debut episode self to be entertaining again. He currently looks like an extra too.

Back